oooh shit im elite

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aaaahahhahha.....that shit always gets me laughing......im going to be elite soon too, big fucking deal thought....we should probably all have our asses beat for making 500 posts on an internet message board....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest dBUSH

Ive been posting on here since the last forum, (what was it, black?) and Ive never made elite status. damn the man for keepin me down.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by Gnes 37

i lost track of the post and i just turned elite since everyone celebrates the numbers of posts why cant I?

:eek: Look what I stumbled over. Looks like you'll need twice as many posts as you have now to become Elite...again. :king:

what does all this mean? i read this entire thread out of boredom and cant figure it out for the life of me. does your "member" status simply relate to the number of posts youve made? thats kind of strange...i thought there was some system of handing out those little designation on a 'merit' basis....what i mean is, doesnt the # system allow annoying people who pust one-word posts everyday to do laps around the epople that actually spend time writing things that contribute to the actual board? really i dont care, but i just sees odd to me that so much pride is placed on a designation that could easily be acquired by a monkey who learned how "post reply".....just my 2cents as usual.

"a lowly private in the dozen oz. army"

Archived