Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

oooh shit im elite

aaaahahhahha.....that shit always gets me laughing......im going to be elite soon too, big fucking deal thought....we should probably all have our asses beat for making 500 posts on an internet message board....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest dBUSH

Ive been posting on here since the last forum, (what was it, black?) and Ive never made elite status. damn the man for keepin me down.

Originally posted by maskoner:

yeah, i just turned elite as well.

i think i am wasting my life.

agreed, i'm actually scared to be "elite", they should label it, "big fucken computer dork" intead.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by boogie hands:

we should probably all have our asses beat for making 500 posts on an internet message board....

Ha, thats what happens. Its like getting jumped in a gang. Gnes just doesnt know it yet! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Originally posted by Gnes 37

i lost track of the post and i just turned elite since everyone celebrates the numbers of posts why cant I?

:eek: Look what I stumbled over. Looks like you'll need twice as many posts as you have now to become Elite...again. :king:

I asked santa claus to make me crew, he in turn told me I would be doomed to stay at member status untill I die. Dam I thought money could buy everything too.

FUCK! im gonna have to bump this back to the top when i finally come elite to bad photopoint doesnt work to show that stephan hawking picture anymore

what does all this mean? i read this entire thread out of boredom and cant figure it out for the life of me. does your "member" status simply relate to the number of posts youve made? thats kind of strange...i thought there was some system of handing out those little designation on a 'merit' basis....what i mean is, doesnt the # system allow annoying people who pust one-word posts everyday to do laps around the epople that actually spend time writing things that contribute to the actual board? really i dont care, but i just sees odd to me that so much pride is placed on a designation that could easily be acquired by a monkey who learned how "post reply".....just my 2cents as usual.

"a lowly private in the dozen oz. army"

we should probably all have our asses beat for making 500 posts on an internet message board....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass... [/b]

"stumpled"

i stumple on alotta shit too

an im just posting this for another post on the list, i too wish to be elite

no matter what the prefix is, everyone on here beside crew and rookies is still a "member", and if you think of what i do when you hear the word "member", that's nothing to be proud of. (picture beavis and butthead voice) hu hu huhuhuhu.... member.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

"stumpled"

i stumple on alotta shit too

an im just posting this for another post on the list, i too wish to be elite

Oops...thanks for catching that man. Didn't even notice.

DEEP THOUGHTS

i have always wondered how people suddenly become moderators...

that used to be my dream...

now i just want to swim in jelly beans..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this