BULLY:a movie not to watch at a party..

ETHREADZNY

I am not sure if this has already been discussed, But this movie defently disturbed me... Thinking It was a good movie to see on a friday night with a few of my friends and couple ladies... all I can say is the movie is not a great movie to watch while drinking.... good movie, true story, but defiently put everyone in a emotionless mood..

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005U16U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Description

Acclaimed director Larry Clark delivers his most powerful film since KIDS . Marty (Brad Renfro) is a tormented surfer who relies on his longtime pal Bobby (Nick Stahl) for rides to the beach and South Florida bars despite vicious abuse. But when Bobby turns his unwanted attention to Marty's new girlfriend Lisa (Rachel Miner) and her best friend Ally (Bijou Phillips), Lisa decides Bobby's reign of terror must end. Assembling a crew of alienated suburban teens, she forms a deadly plan to get Bobby out of the way once and for all, turning friends into enemies and casual acquaintances into co-defendants in a murder that rocked America to its core.

Guest Stapler

How long has it ben on video for??? Cause I want to borrow it today but it has to be out for at least a month for it to be out in Japan

Originally posted by Catch22

So it's worth watching yeah? I'll have to check it out. I like disturbing movies.

Fuck yea check it out , I own this movie on DVD

if you like Kids, or fucked up movies youll like this one

plus Bijou Phillips gets naked full frontal - thats the best part !!!

Archived