roomate dilema

JoeyLawrence

Um..if you go look through the old threads, i got one in here like it..

Heres the deal, it could cause some huge ass problems with the other roomates in the house, because they feel you may be joining sides in house issues and shit because of your relationship...also, your basically always in the house with that person, and its hard to get the fuck away from them when you need your space...alot of petty arguments arise too...

I was goin with this girl i lived with this summer for awhile, then when i moved out i told her i couldnt take her shit anymore...i live right fucking next door now(my luck..) and she isnt taking it too bad. Though we did fuck last night for the first time in like a month or so...

I advise agianst it...but if you do, set some ground rules...

free time (paint time) etc...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One summer I had a "thing" with my downstairs neighbor, he had the room directly below my bedroom. He was my bootycall basically but when it was over the whole situation of him living right there was too weird. He would make snide remarks and sarcastic comments about me having guys over and what not. I used to do everything possible not to run into him, luckily he moved out. Now I need a new booty call, I'll be giving you a call to make you my beotch, you good looking model you!

Archived