Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

Re: Re: WHAT COVERS YOUR BLACKBOOK COVERS??

Originally posted by WetPaint

i dare you to get on a train or walk in public in miami w/ that. hahaha. the cops will beat your ass.

i think some kids think that HECZ'S flicks are of the OUTSIDE.. but im preety sure that the inside covers.. soo unless he walks around with it open.. no one will bother him...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly I don't see waht the fuss is about what he chooses to cover his black cook with..different strokes for different folks...nawmean?

my book just has a few labels from various beer companies. and a few tags on it done by friends...its not like it really leaves my place anyways...oh well

eh... kinda gay if you ask me. bu who knows, i probably had something gay on my first book too. at least it's not what this one herb did... on the opening page he wrote something like "to all that view the following: i am not good i don't know why i try. please dno't judge me. thank you and have a nice day."

oh well

• 3 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

PARCHEESY...HAHAHA...NICE FUCKIN NAME FAG...ITS WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!!!! WHERES YOUR CHEESSY SHIT???

eh... kinda gay if you ask me. bu who knows, i probably had something gay on my first book too. at least it's not what this one herb did... on the opening page he wrote something like "to all that view the following: i am not good i don't know why i try. please dno't judge me. thank you and have a nice day."

YEAH YOU PROBABLY HAD GAY SHIT COVERING YOUR COVERS, AND YOU NEWEST BOOK PROLLY HAS GAY SHIT INSIDE IT LAYING IN HERE AS YOU READ!!!

Originally posted by jazz technic

here's my gay shit;)...

__________________________^^^^^^^^^

...complete with an autographed Thig basesball card, it was the cover to one of his tapes he gave me...GO BUY A THIG TAPE!!

theat chick wit down syndrome.........shes pretty lol