Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zen

clock work orange thread

s'all right. i think it's entirely overrated though... but it's better than a lot of other junk... but still, i give it 3 and a half jalapenos out of five...

i should watch it again though, cause the first and only time i saw it, was when i was real young... so i kinda forgot why i didn't like it.

Originally posted by zorak

stanley kubrick is the man...

http://www.dromo.com/fusionanomaly/fullmetaljacketpyletoilet.jpg'>

"i live in a world of shit..."

on a side note the guy above is such shit on law and order......

on topic though, i tried to read the book in 8th grade but i honestly couldnt make it past the first chapter.....mabey ill give it another go around.....

ive wanted to read the book...but i ended up watching the movie first for a school project....fucked up my proceedur..i wanted to read it first...damnit!...oh well.....time to go to the book store i guess...

yay! lots of people like the film. yeah where the prime minister guy is feeding alex is classic. ive also read the book but i thought that the ending was a little strange since i had seen the movie first. it did explain all the language that i had no idea about though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this