Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

"...I seriously wanna fuck the taste out yo mouth"

Does anybody else think that Prince is raw? I mean, the guy produces beats (hip-hop, pop, funk, techno, house), he plays guitar, sings, rhymes, playes piano, programs, dj's a little! AGH! NPG NPG NPG! Plus he's a sexy motherfucker.

"Somebody once told him that he'd never take Prince through the ringer, let him go down as a washed up singer, ain't that a bitch, thinking all along that he wanted to be rich. Never respected the root of all evil and he still don't to this day, buried him face down let them muthafukkas kiss his ass, OKAY?"

i respect the man but thats about it. hes the only (modern) artist that can respectably play maaadd instruments respectably. kid rock is, no no WAS a joke, he could play like 3 notes well on most instruments, but prince has made god knows how many quality albums and he can play almost, if not all instruments on them. mad props to prince...dont really like his music though.

i definitly gained a lot of respect for prince when i saw him in a basement in the twin cities rocking out to dillinger four.. plus he is an amzing song writer.

------------------

283 pig bunisher

sugoi desu ne

das facha

word life....prince has more talent in his left nut than ten of yall motherfuckers put together.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest dBUSH

Prince is bad dood. Y'all read the interview Mber did with his girlfriend (P's ex)? That shit was hilarious.

Guest krie

i herd he removed ribs to suck his own wang ?

dirty man

Guest chicken bone

HAHA! Fuck yo im listening to "The Greatest Romance Ever Sold" remix by the NEPTUNES!!!

Hell fuck yeah!

My top five goes on THIS thread:

-Prince feat. Q-Tip, Neptunes "The Greatest Romance Ever Sold"

-Sade "By Your Side

-Hopesfall "The Bending"

-Further Seems Forever "Snowbirds & Townies"

-Timbaland and Magoo "Smoke in 'Da Air"

Shit my girlfriend is making my musical taste go all strange. Im still sexy though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this