Dead Pidgeons, Incinerators, and Vandals....

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by evilistic

i need some spots like that.daytime painting while enjoying a nice cold beer.im on my way sneak...

see ya when you get here!!

Guest Canadiano

thanks for posting the pictures, d. That looks like a wicked trip, and there is nothing like that in my area. It's kinda like you coulda made an eighties' movie or something like that. Try to look for a trap door that leads to a cave or something next time.

Originally posted by Grandola

that looks like a real fun place devilush. you and your friends should go back and rig shit up (i don't know how or what - i'm not that smart) to scare other peolpe that might venture in... you, you knowwhatimean?

i know what you mean.

Originally posted by Devilush

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00241486f00000039.jpg'>

look at this. one of us touched this and then soon to realize that we were in the operating room. so we think that this is the incinerator. plus the sign next to it says something about burning. i think he was thrilled.

i'm pretty sure that's an autoclave... for sterilizing stuff... the little gauge down at the bottom tells you the pressure inside...

good stuff tho... i can't wait to get back home and start checking out places like that again... (don't think i've been to that one either... yet...)

aw thanks mr. mang. i am glad that people appreciate things like this!

beardo...little story behind that. coval russel was a 92 year old man in jail for killing someone out of defense, i belive. but the judge gave him parole because he is 92 years old ans should be in jail. not with such a short lifehe has to live. so the judge gave his life back out in the world. but coval didnt want that. he didnt have any friends left, the people in jail took care of him and called him "gramps" and protected him. ..what was he to do with a life outside of jail? so he killed himself. he wrote a letter to his lawyer saying that he would rather kill himself than live a life alone.

trampled....it sucked that the flashlight went out!! what a coincidence it happened right when we went to the basement to look for the morgue. kissmyass was going to lay in one of the pull out beds in the morgue.

Guest beardo
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I was thinking the same thing...

ditto

does that story have anything to do with that particular hospital, or was it just a random story? was there documents lying around and thats where you found out the info? holla

nah it has nothing to do with the hospital at all. i just like the story and i had read it not that long ago. actually, there were no documents lying aorund. although, we got a sign with a room number on it saying "bathroom" and we also got the mission statement of the surgical wing.

Archived