Toys got a Toy!

Guest ToYs

Hell yeah seeing as my skateboard got stolen at the warped tour i decided to use my first check from my new jobe to get a new one... i got the hottness!!! check this phat ride out:

-Shorty's peter smolik pro model deck

-black magic griptape

-zero black widow berings

-spitfire wheels

-phantom trucks

-pig skewers hardware

Peep tha pics!

http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/deck2.jpg'>

i love that fucking bandana graphic.

http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/griptape.jpg'>

with the 2 red bolts. nice nice.

http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/trucks.jpg'>

tha trucks blingin for the camera!

all in all it cost me $160. im soooo ready to go ride now!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shortys is a new one for me too. i used to ride alien workshop and zero mostly, i thought i would try something new. its got nice pop and concave, feels really nice.

i felt like such a posre buying it though... cause it just so happened it all has a red theme to it. you see alot of new skaters buysing color coordinated skateboards, like the deck has to match the trucks and the wheels. meh i just liked the parts,

wow.. so are there no shops over there that offer decent shop decks?

i live in the mecca of skateboarding, so shit is probably cheaper around here...

my last set-up cost like $90 after tax. it was a shop deck and wheels which were made by good companies, but i forget who. the rest of the stuff was whatever i opted for (indys, decent bearings).

peter smolik is a fucking tool. shortys is a kid company, right up there with blind and world. ah well, diff'rent strokes. the board looks nice, enjoy!

"this shit's got pop!"

Do you know what i dont like. Is the little kids who go around with quicksilver shirts and are like, hey do you skate? What kind of board do you have? What tricks can you do? Can you do a kickflip?

Fuck none of that matters its all about having fun, not having the coolest board or being able to do the crazyest flip trick. Im not trying to rag on the thread, i just had to get that out of my system.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Do you know what i dont like. Is the little kids who go around with quicksilver shirts and are like, hey do you skate? What kind of board do you have? What tricks can you do? Can you do a kickflip?

Fuck none of that matters its all about having fun, not having the coolest board or being able to do the crazyest flip trick. Im not trying to rag on the thread, i just had to get that out of my system.

i hate that shit too man. shit ill admit it i suck. ive been skating for 7 years and i still suck, but you know what? i love every fucking second im on a board. fuck the little poser kids.

Archived