Woman Abuse?

Wink ONE

Well,this is about exactly what the title says.I personally aren't for hitting a girl,any guy who hits a girl is a fucking bitch.Well either way,to the topic.One of my friends (a girl) was hit by one of her ex-boyfriend,he bounced before i could get to him.I caught up with him at a movie theater,he got his.But,he obviously didn't learn his lesson.He's now stalking her.Oh well im past beating the living piss out of him.I'm killing him next time i see him.Send me cards in jail,be sure to say "Hi" to Bertha,my prison master,or I'll be raped.Any good ways to kill a man?Any other storys like this,resulting in severe ass whippings for doing either of the above?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

if a girl is kickin my ass, im pretty sure i'll punch back.if a girl feels man enough to kick me in the nuts out of pure hatred, i might take her home with me that night;)

i beat the crap out of a guy for the same reason

but ONLY because the girl couldnt do anything about it for herself

and because she is one of my best friends

i would type out the whole story but im not in the mood

and its already floating around here somewhere

Guest Stapler

Seriously smack him up again and again or just get the cops involved in it. Or kidnapp him and leave him naked on a road somewhere with a sign saying FUCK ME IN THE ASS FOR FREE.............He will never bother her again:cool:

Originally posted by evilistic

i dont hit girls i just get on top of them and fart on their faces....

you too??

wow, small world

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by evilistic

i dont hit girls i just get on top of them and fart on their faces....

this is the best!!:lol:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by ubejinxed

what about verbal or emotional abuse........

that works!!! i once got into some shit and started to call this little terror a slut, bitch, whore...and continued and she then began to beat herself up.

she deserved all of it..i tried to be nothin but nice to her, but she betrayed me as a friend, so i was like.......

odd this comes up just last night as i went to my gf's house i walked into the middle of her sister crying because her husband hit her....its bullshit i think he was high when he did it .....hes a piece of shit too wants to be a cop and all this hes hit her before they only got married because they have a son and she didnt tell anyone till now cause she tries to make it work....the guys piece of shit family didnt tell her that he had a past with beating women until after they married.. theyve only been married about 1 year and 5 months now.... but yeah as soon as he gets that on his record he wont be able to fufill his dream of becoming a cop...serves em right....also this has proven the fact that cops are pieces of shit... they are all piussies who got their ass beat as a kid and take it out on ppl with their gun badge and uniform....

Guest duffman

there are certain things you dont do in life...

1. You dont child molest

2. you dont rape women

3. you dont hit women

4.You dont comitt incest

Guest duffman

you dont player hate

you dont betray your family or friends

you dont become something your not to impress people..

"dont be a wanna be thug tryen to keep shit real, build cassetts with idol threats with no guts to kill" -xzibit

Archived