ocean and mes3, like peas and carrots.

drake mallard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by drake mallard:

if your gonna do a production, finish it...otherwise someone esle deserves the spot.

deservedly so, fine.. but you're no better if you don't cover what you just painted over. just looks worse now.. at least mes made an effort to clean it up, and it looks good... and if you don't know the difference between just pieces and a production, then thats on you. but thanks for keeping us up in your fliks.

originality won on that one. what was on that wall was generic, assembly-line made crapola. artchild could possibly have the worst letters ive ever encountered. and his attitude far outweighs his ability.

dude turned a bright shade of pussy when i asked to battle him, and all he could do was talk bout jacking my paint.

fact is he didnt jack my paint, we didnt fight and we didnt battle and hes still bad and writing the name of a legend.

as for keeping you up in the flic, we woulda rolled the entire what 75 feet of that wall,if time allowed and organized a production. but it was raining, and we had to get out as soon as possible.

i understand not liking half assed jobs, but thats not how i saw it. there are different approaches to everything...

ur opinion is valid because ive seen ur stuff and u've put in ur time....

if ur offened that i went over you, dont be it wasnt a personal affront.

as for artchild...if i had time i'd rag everything he has in that city.

that was way too long.

peace.

Hey ocean......... Why not take this whole ordeal to e mail....No one else is involved and they dont need to be reading about it.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

[This message has been edited by MESTHREE (edited 06-13-2001).]

Archived