ocean and mes3, like peas and carrots.

drake mallard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Frate Raper:

I don't even want to hear storys about the freight scene an ex-friend of mine was popped and got to look thru these books full of people we knew..and other people we didn't.

All those kids going out every day around here really need to think about shit.

you got that right raper... those rail companies know a hell of alot more than they're letting on.. in canada anyway. don't know about the states though...

and why yes mes, it is me. i guess that last message gave me away eh? anyway, look for mirrors. and it doesn't matter how small they are...

haha yah the last message kinda did give it away man........ hrm yah the mirrors huh.....that was my hunch....... Anyhow. Im sure that all authority does know alot more than we give them credit for. If I can learn to "read" tags and pieces then anyone can. Its as simple as that. The man is definitly not stupid in that aspect.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

I hope CN has a photo album full of my crap...that would make me so happy...to know that they care enough about little old me...maybe they have some flix of burners i never got flix of myself...wurd.

for real though, bigpoppa email me....haven't heard from you in a long while....you coming back for UP this summer ?

I wanna pick your brain about the freight game.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

scotch, are you serious? there really are cameras in the new trains??! damn. cant go anywhere without being taped in nyc.

Archived