ocean and mes3, like peas and carrots.

drake mallard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

that's a subway?!? it looks like a bus. damn canadiens.

(just kidding... raildeviant, penserFrançais, no?)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Serkoff:

that's a subway?!? it looks like a bus. damn canadiens.

(just kidding... raildeviant, penserFrançais, no?)

the younge/spadina line to be specific.

I saw MES3 and eLICSer up around where I work again.

Same box this time.

Originally posted by drake mallard:

ok i think this should be said....ZESTO SHUT UP!!! AND STOP BLOWING UP STREETS AND SPOTS.

no ones impressed by ur knowledge...its just fucking annoying.

hes said nothing wrong? whats wrog with telling people where you seen them up?

and i'm not too impressed with your attitude either...

Yawn.......just woke up. hey thanks everyone for the replies.. haha siloette haha savage.....haha thats dope. I think thats how Ill answer all questions concerning gender from this point forward! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> hrmm cameras on the subways......I think thats bunk. I take the damn thing every day. I have studied it. there is no place for a camera. even if there is a camera on every car....thats alot of tvs to watch and keep track of... no worries about that.......ahhh yea AA.......my new love haha anyhow... zesto yes yes more tags indeed......that was a night of having to run while mashed out and painting trucks in the rain.. really ugly shit though.... Ouija .....hey man you need to get you butt onto aim sometime this century! .......anyhow thanks again everyone.

oh and brown twinkie......Ill post a big lics thread sometime...whenever I can get the flics onlnie.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

[This message has been edited by MESTHREE (edited 06-06-2001).]

Originally posted by MESTHREE:

oh and brown twinkie......Ill post a big lics thread sometime...whenever I can get the flics onlnie.

lics blows me away. what happened to specs??? i started to think they were one in the same......specs kills me too.

sweaty anticipation........

Originally posted by MESTHREE:

hrmm cameras on the subways......I think thats bunk. I take the damn thing every day. I have studied it. there is no place for a camera. even if there is a camera on every car....thats alot of tvs to watch and keep track of... no worries about that...

i wouldn't be so sure about that one... i know 2 people that have gotten popped from them... and yes, they are in every car... while being interagated, they we're shown the "evidence", "both angles", and they don't call'em hidden cameras for nothing... i know where they are, so i think you should look deeper..

i dunno man, it seems that no city really has the capcity to be watching every train car..i mean i'm sure if a conductor catches you they could use videotape as further evidence...but in all honesty i dont think those kids were caught because of the cameras...unless you crazy canucks really got nothing better to do.

Originally posted by drake mallard:

i dunno man, it seems that no city really has the capcity to be watching every train car..i mean i'm sure if a conductor catches you they could use videotape as further evidence...but in all honesty i dont think those kids were caught because of the cameras...unless you crazy canucks really got nothing better to do.

i know for fact it was "BECAUSE OF THE CAMERAS". one of them is a very good friend as well as krew mate. he got popped because some little fuck sitting in a room full of monitors saw him bombing the insides and called security. they had guys get on 2 stops later and followed him to his stop. meanwhile, they had others position themselves at said stop to apprehend him as he got off the train. as he was getting cuffed, other officers entered said train and proceeded to photograph all said damage. they then brought him to a non-descript room, interagated him for 2 hours, showed him the video, gave him a court summons, and sent him on his way. he phoned me when arriving home at 4am and we had a nice chat. (his girlfriend didn't get arrested)... furthermore, i know the head of the transit vandel squad, as he is very well aquainted with me and my work... well i ran into him not long after this incedent, as he called out to me by my REAL name and not my tag, and i asked him about these new trains. well, he broke it down for me, and it is quite scary. so for all of those who ride and tag the toronto transit commission, just be warned, every tag, throwup, sticker, and any other graf related goings on, on the ttc is being fully documented, and that includes flicking tags and peeling stickers to put in their albums, as well as case histories on every single writer that has hit the subways, inside or out. so if you want to continue your fly by the seat of your pants ignorance, and play it softly, don't complain when you're the next one to get busted. and when you're sitting in the interagation room and they smack a photo album down on the table with your name on the cover, think back to this little post and say to yourself, shit, i should have listened to that wise old man. i haven't been in this little game in toronto for 13 years and not gotten busted because i ran around thinking nobody was watching... because they are, whether you like it or not. and i've got plenty more stories like this, as well as nice little stories he gave me about the freight scene...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

lics blows me away. what happened to specs??? i started to think they were one in the same......specs kills me too.

sweaty anticipation........

I see such similarities in skill level,

but specs was around before.

I dont think lics was writing with scam in 96.

and drake... sorry.. I didn't know the subwayline was a secret spot.

Guest Bare

Damn Ocean, every time see your stuff it like, gets better and better, and when I first saw it, it was super fresh, so it only got better from super fresh, and seeing as I've seen like three or four Ocean pieces, your stuff is now super super super (optional)super fresh. I'm gonna come down. Mes3 rocks too, your stuff looks folky, if you get what I mean. It has feeling. I'm gonna come up...

its not zesto....theres just no need to drop names when its not necessary.

bigpoppa, thanks for the info. i wasnt undermining what u said...i guess coming from where i am, its hard for me to imagine the city taking such measures to stop graffiti inside trains.

since ur there and i'm not from there, i'll take ur word for it man.

in any event, i dont think my file would be that big...

peace

ahh bigpoppak ....oh now I know who you are haha.....anyhow thanks for the info....Im not really one for hitting the subways in any form......if i mess them up..it costs them more money and then I have to pay higher fare (fuckin 2.25 adult fare......fuck that)

I read about your one of your friends getting busted this way (on the VO guesbook I think) a long time ago...buuuuuut you never know what to believe over the net u know....anyhow Id still dearly love to know where the cameras are...cause they are pretty fucking hidden.......

specs.....he got a job on the west coast...soooo thats where he went....

Peace

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

[This message has been edited by MESTHREE (edited 06-07-2001).]

I don't even want to hear storys about the freight scene an ex-friend of mine was popped and got to look thru these books full of people we knew..and other people we didn't.

All those kids going out every day around here really need to think about shit.

Archived