Fist fighting

TheVisualAssault

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I've always been a big fan of the head butt to the nose. make it bleed. that or popping real hard on the ears. nothing like disorientating them first.

thats what i'm talking about. i've known fools that dropped people bigger then them that way. most of the time they don't wanna fight after

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Stapler

Man that is one of the most shallow things to do..............If I had someone do that to me I would not stop strangelling them until they are almost dead and then proceed to put them in hospital......THAT IS FOR WEAK MOTHER FUCKERS:mad:

tryin to fight fair, unless you got good hands, will do nothing but get you fucked up nowadays

id rather be the one walkin away while people go "you cheap motherfucker" then be the one all fucked up on the ground by either getting jumped or kicked in the nuts etc... goin "he didnt want none, thats why he didnt fight fair, can you drag me to the hospital?"

Originally posted by iCEBERG

jump right in and throw a combo or two, and hop right out of his reach again.

how many street fights have you ever seen go down like this? within 20 seconds both guys are on the ground rolling around, every time...

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Wilt is on point. You're not going to remember all that tactical shit when your adrenaline is going and your heart is beating a mile a minute unless you really know how to stay calm.

Iceberg has some good tips but that shit don't work in real brawls. Maybe if you're boxing and fucking around with your boys, but in a real fight where two people are just trying to hurt each other, nah.

Usually I find that the kid with the longer reach wins. I never fight lanky kids because I know they can tear some shit up. But whenever a shorter kid wants to give me a bang I always take him up on it because I know I can just grab the fucker by his shirt and hold him back just enough so his flailing fists won't connect to my face. And I don't care what anyone says: body shots aint shit unless you get hit in the kidneys. You shouldn't be getting the wind knocked out of you because you should be bracing your chest anyway. I can have a bol punch me as hard as he can about 4 times anywhere on my chest and I'll still be able to keep my shit together but if I get 4 shots to the dome I'm most definitely losing my balance and falling to the ground.

well i take tae kwon do and im on the competition team. but what works best for me is move to the side and give him a good solid roundhouse kick to the back of the knee. this will most likely bring him down to his knees or stun him at least. then finish off with a kick to the chest.

Originally posted by MeAndU=69

well i take tae kwon do and im on the competition team. but what works best for me is move to the side and give him a good solid roundhouse kick to the back of the knee. this will most likely bring him down to his knees or stun him at least. then finish off with a kick to the chest.

lol i took kung fu when i was like 7 :o haha but yeah thanks for the info iceberg but like peeps said fights go down quick you dont really think about it but yhen i answered my own ? and so i cant really know hwo to win i guess hehe but yeah when i usually fight i just hit hit hit hit and if i get hit i keep goin i dont take any breaks in between some good info though bump :king:

Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

thanks for the info iceberg but like peeps said fights go down quick you dont really think about it but yhen i answered my own ? and so i cant really know hwo to win i guess hehe

thats why iceberg said the most important thing is try to remain calm. if you can stay focused and not fucking spaz out, you can take down someone twice your size. thats why 'kung fu' works... not just cause the moves are effective, but because its all about training how to relax and react to your opponents mistakes.

Guest Stapler

The thing is kiking someone in the balls would only be aceptable when someone pulls a knife on you and there is no way you will get aay without getting fucked on royally. I hate how people gather in groups to bash a single person and as such when I am going to get in fight with someone and all my friends want to bash them I say go one on one and no matter who wins that is the end of all the shit between us. I have offered for someone whos younger brother I hit to go against me with his brother but they were reluctant to go up on that. On another matter friends of mine went to a meeting between two gangs were a Aussie guy was supposed to fight over something but ended having to fight 3 asian guys and kicked there asses. Honestly if I was going to get beat by a whole heap of people I would offer for a 2 or 3 on one fight intead of 20 to 1

Guest HESHIANDET

please believe that if i feel the slightest bit threatened i will spray an ungodly amountof mace into the air and then start swinging around a spring billy like its a fucking duncan butterfly yo-yo.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

please believe that if i feel the slightest bit threatened i will spray an ungodly amountof mace into the air and then start swinging around a spring billy like its a fucking duncan butterfly yo-yo.

dude i carry the same shit in my bag...ill give someone the "gasface" if theyre acting dumb in a second...but i did get into 3 fistfights in 3 weeks this summer..new record for me the peaceful brotha that i am..

hmmm.

when a big assed hillbilly mother fucker scoops you up by the nuts and body slams you across a car hood. that is when you know you are fucked.

just be glad they can't run for shit, hopefully.

only thing that made sense here is to stay calm, watch where you are gonna throw and try to take time to think about what you are doing.

it will save you from punching the fucking ground or the top of some guys head.

and don't ever think you will win or lose a fight. keeps you desperate.

okay now back to playing gi joe.

(blind punches)

Archived