SNOOP GIVES UP ALCOHOL & WEED

E-DubleSkilZ

Guest duffman

ok this is all funny to me... so you think the only reason people except snoop is because he dresses funny... give me a fucken break. They except him because he can rap. This white vs black shit is getting old.. Everyone has there own style its show bizz.. In this busnisse you have to suit your enviroment.. Snoops character is hes a pimp, thats why he wears funny looken pimp clothes.. it sells... Thats why country singers wear cowboy hats.. It suits there character.. Do you think I would get anywhere in the country music scene if I came in with my hat flipped backwards and my pants down below my ass.. of course not.. Just because your black dosent mean the only thing that is acceptable to do in the music busnise is rap... Thats bullshit.. What about BB King, Jimmy Hendrix (rip), and Black Flag..... Then your saying there not accepted also unless they have a football or some shit, what about Tiger Woods.

I mean per capita I bet there are more blacks that hate on white then whites hate on blacks... But fuck that.. Your always going to have thee KKK just as your always going to have the Black panthers.... There is always racists fucks in the world no matter what color you are..

sorry seeking I think you should explain your case alittle clearer and give examples if im missing your point...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPLINTER

well maybe white media and record label heads accept him because of the image he portray but more white people would have shrek and donkey hang with them or their kids rather than having snoop hang with them.

Guest WebsterUno

AAaaahahahahaahaha

That pic, and what Splinter

said about Shrek and Donkey has me

rollin right now. Ok seek.

End of argument. I feel like

The wolf and Sheep Dog up in this

muthafucka. Time to punch the clock.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know why, but im REALLY liking this oddnosdam's "plan 9" even though its only one minute long. its like im on a broken down merry go round.

oh and just for the sake of it, you said all my other examples were "too old" or something like that,

Michael Clarke Duncan

Taye Diggs

Rob Brown

Morris Chestnut

Omar Epps

Sean Patrick Thomas

Danny Glover

Ving Rhames

....Field Of Dreams....

Originally posted by seeking

A. an athlete, B. a cop, C. a criminal. or D. a sex symbol? there have been very few.

have you ever seen a movie about anything other than this? recently the only movies to come out of holy wood are these types of movies. come on. how can you base the whole situation of one race on the entertainment industry? The entertainment industry is only good as a measuring stick for whats profitable and so what? black people arent profitable? who cares! besides black music is dominating the music charts. AND its diverse.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by seeking

A. an athlete, B. a cop, C. a criminal. or D. a sex symbol? there have been very few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by crackatinnie

have you ever seen a movie about anything other than this? recently the only movies to come out of holy wood are these types of movies. come on. how can you base the whole situation of one race on the entertainment industry? The entertainment industry is only good as a measuring stick for whats profitable and so what? black people arent profitable? who cares! besides black music is dominating the music charts. AND its diverse.

true, im having trouble thinking of a film recently without this...

Guest SPLINTER

Ice Age had no cops.

webs where did you here about the Snoop De Ville. sounds odd. i know he made his own but i doubt cadillac would make one. theyve got high standards, theyre the GM luxury vehical target to riech white men in there late 30s.

i think they would put out a Graceland Edition pink cadillac before the snoop de ville

Archived