fro II

big_brett

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't encourage this nastiness..... Blech.

And before anyone says shit.. I do not own a scanner. Or even a computer. I know no one who owns a scanner. So I'll just keep saying shit sucks anyway.. And this shit does indeed suck.

Originally posted by hyrax

and tell your buddy "fro" that he needs to grasp 3d concept, that first sketch (if it is a sketch), has incredibly fucked up 3d

well as cool as you may be for posting the horsey lol your wrong, that cheif is called drop shadow and its correctly done, not well but its close enough, i mean look at the sketch thats not bad drop shadow for that monstrosity

Guest bubble cloud

hey wale arent you from texas?theres no good writers there. when did you start wrighting in the last 5 sorry ass years.and to the other toy "the 3d thing down"i burn you any day of the week with my hands behind my back while i vamp your whole crew with a water pistol.

Originally posted by bubble cloud

hey wale arent you from texas?theres no good writers there. when did you start wrighting in the last 5 sorry ass years.and to the other toy "the 3d thing down"i burn you any day of the week with my hands behind my back while i vamp your whole crew with a water pistol.

ok gangsta g homie dawg dont be vampin DAWGS crews while they be illin, shut the hell up who are you kid, no good writers and your trying to diss me , come to SA you will see some dope ass writers ware , diget , duo , oer all would burn you with a can in their cock holes bitch boy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived