THURSDAY.THE FULL COLLAPSE

charlie dundar

LOCAL BAND NOW SIGNED TO VICTORY RECORDS...THEIR NEW ALBUM "THE FULL COLLAPSE" IS TOP NOTCH.SAW THEM LIVE LAST MONDAY AND AS ALWAYS THEY BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN.I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THIS AGGRESSIVE YET MELODIC MASTERPIECE SINCE I GOT IT....THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH A POST..THOUGH IT MAY BE TOO ''emotionally charged''for some of you aol gangsters out there...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well it beats being on roadrunner, they mess up every cd of a good band they put out. victory has had soem awesome bands and their huge, both are good and bad...alot of times when a big label takes on a smaller band they give the smaller band little attenion because the have to bust their asses for the huge bands that are makin em cash. but the good is that being on a label like that gets your name out 10000x more than being on a small label...dont know why i wrote all this but i did soo....yea

• 8 months later...

to the comment about victory signing little bands but not paying them attention to put more work for the bigger bands...if that was directed towards thursday ill say..

iv seen the Thursday video on mtv several times and iv never seen any other victory band on mtv. maybe m2, but iv seen thursday on both.

word. the video actually sucks though. its understanding in a car crash which is a good song, but the video is boring. still cool to see though.

-jason

Guest 5th wheel

ya thursday is def one of my favs right now.....saw them bout 2 weeks ago....they played a great show...the only problem is i couldnt hear the vocals....he hardly sung...did anyone else notice that (if you've seen em)....it was sick though...just dandy sick.....

Archived