Flamer Writers

Nervous

I don't think anybody really gives a shit

People's sex lives are their own problem. There are guys out there who like to fuck chickens to death, there are women out there who give their German Shepherds blow jobs, etc., etc., etc. WHO CARES? Homosexuality is just another deviation, no better or no worse than any of the rest of the fucked up bullshit people do to one another.

Is two gay men worse than a hetero priest fucking a Catholic schoolgirl? NO. How about an altar boy? Also no.

Is two lesbians any worse than a hetero guy who beats up his wife and kids? NO.

So we've established that homosexuals pay their taxes, serve in the military, blah, blah, blah. ENOUGH ALREADY. Nobody gives a shit. Just live your life, whatever it is, and leave everybody else the fuck alone.

Basic rules about life aren't suspended for gay people. You don't cruise for jailbait in public restrooms unless you want to get your ass kicked into next week. I don't cruise public restrooms to try and pick up women , so where do gay men get the idea it's okay for them to proposition people in a public restroom? If you want to look for sex partners, DO IT IN AN APPROPRIATE PLACE, away from kids and people who are likely to hate you for it. And practice safe sex for Christ's sake. I am tired of hearing about AIDS and the gay community. There are plenty of diseases out there every bit as bad (or worse) than HIV, but we are still hearing all this whiney bullshit about HIV. Wear a condom, or die a horrible death. It's that simple.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived