Flamer Writers

Nervous

Guest willy.wonka

jerks?

wait, what did i say?

and what exactly did you mean by this..it kinda confused me.

"'''but you did it. So, when's god going to get you then?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i on the other hand have no problem with openly gay people...i just dont like them openly flamin hero gay people..the kind that cant stop hittin on you ar stop actin like a little bitch at the dinner table.

[/b]

That's the one excuse I hate..."I just don't like flamboyant gays cause they always hit on me" or other comments of that nature. I've hung out with quite a few gay guys, and they never hit on me once. Maybe I'm really unatractive to guys, I'm not sure. But why do straight guys assume every gay guys goal is to go down on them at the end of the night. I mean my gay friends fuck around and shit, but when they touch my arm or something I take it for what it is...fuckin' around and nothin' more. Girls fuck around. Straight guys fuck around. But as soon as a guy makes out with another guy he better not fuck around with you? doesn't make sense to me. And even if a gay guy was hittin' on me, I'd tell them I was straight and that'd probally be the end of it. I don't go up to lesbians and constantly try to get them to switch sides, it's just plain stupid. So why would they? I just don't get people.

matthewhomoeroticthirteen.

Originally posted by mental invalid

no more drugs bodice?

but you just got into art school!!

(late congratulations by the way)

. Its a therapy? quote:

"no more drugs for this young man

and no more drugs for this young lady

And don't ask me, I blame the parents

Stalk and slash"

cheers for the congrats, and rest assured that I believe in moderation in nothing

Bodice_tripper:king:

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

pity, though. I had no idea you were one of the jerks.......

I also don't think it's fair to call Willy Wonka a jerk either just cause he has a differant opnion either. If you claim to be open minded, you gotta follow through.

matthewvaginaldischargethirteen.

Guest willy.wonka

my pretty face gets hit on all the time...:)

but im not gonna beat somebodies ass for it..if a man thinks i look good, then i know i look good.:D but if that man knows [especially after i let them know] that im not like that and he cant help but constant hit on me..fuck him, he can fuck off like any other asshole.

and who's to say i dont know a bunch of fags? those people are my friends and "family" so fuck off if you think im a hater.just cause i dont want some hyper active ninny at my table..shut up and eat already.nobody wants to hear you pretend like youre some gossiping bitch while we eat.

jerks?

wait, what did i say?

The rather weak "is the penis made for antoher "human" male's asshole?" routine. Your feet weren't made for surfing. Your lungs weren't made for smoking. No girls mouth was meant for sucking cock.

But I'm simply horrified and dismayed that you're pushing that ridiculous "homosexuality leads to paedophilia" bit. For shame.

and Matthew13 - opened-minded extended as far as the paedophilia bit

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

But I'm simply horrified and dismayed that you're pushing that ridiculous "homosexuality leads to paedophilia" bit. For shame.

hey, that was his problem....not mine.

i could be horrified that you think being gay is alright, if you catch my drift.

just cause i dont want some hyper active ninny at my table..shut up and eat already.nobody wants to hear you pretend like youre some gossiping bitch while we eat.

While I have no problem with this - and I agree wholeheartedly - this is not the definition of gay, gettit?

anyway, I think I took your inition few posts harsher than they were intended. I was upset because I think quite highly of Mr. Wonka...................and I wouldn't like him to think ill of me for something completely harmless that is a part of who I am.

"Alright Johnson, all I need is a signature here on this ficticious document, and you'll be all set!

"will I get to have man sex, then?"

"of course! man sex, boy sex, sheep sex! once you're gay, you can fuck anything that moves and its alright, because people expect it!... well, anything with a dick of course..."

Originally posted by seeking

"Alright Johnson, all I need is a signature here on this ficticious document, and you'll be all set!

"of course! man sex, boy sex, sheep sex! once you're gay, you can fuck anything that moves and its alright, because people expect it!... well, anything with a dick of course..."

Hahaha, I tried to go gay, but the bar exams were a bitch. I couldn't hang.

matthewgloryholethirteen.

Originally posted by ..oX..

what the fuck? just because an emcee/dj/breaker/writer doenst have the balls to be openly gay doesnt mean they're not welcome in the community.

I agree. Not everyone is the same. Some people will never be bothered being "out", maybe their sexuality isn't a very prominent part of their personality. Being out is not some moral obligation

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by seeking

thats cute seeking.

Guest willy.wonka

i decided to edit my post and make a joke out of it instead

i have no problem with gay people..i had sex with a lesbian before...see.

;)

hey, that was his problem....not mine.

i could be horrified that you think being gay is alright, if you catch my drift.

Did you ever hear of the dude who after being straight for a while went to little girls cause they were tighter and younger? Im sure it happens a lot more than it does to gay people.

hah i dont nkow..but someone we both know said we would get along in person more than likely-(someone i hang out with on the regular..and you chilled with for a few days).. ah..and btw i saw some of your shit along a certain highway..not only was i surprised to see it (cause of hte local), but it looked good-

Archived