RD 357 (r.i.

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bobdafrog68

RD357

.......that RD R.I.P was done to fuck wit your heads ........toys think they got all da information ...rd even redid another one the next week over that r.i.p ...rd been going off and never ever been busted bagged are even spoted writeing ..rd is real slick yo..he been doing this shit 4 over 22 years now ....honest talk there is no human ever to to shit for as long as him r har45d as him .................& second off RD parades around hall of fame wareing a RD t shirt ..he is like 6 1/2 feet tall ..357 heads were only ones to stand up and fight off bat swingers that beat down clark id and them last year and by the way RD was not in this country last year for hall of fame LACE esp 357 was the crazy white boy who set it off that year injuring a few toys ....who knows if they were KD are not ....it was some toys

RD357 hey i dont knock anyone .....but 4 real im sick of these fucks like obey giant & SCUMWORM ..others like him with there bullshit art as they call it they just using graff to turn a quick buck .....the graff seen is hurting in this day & age i must EXPLANE what i got against graff of today .....being im illegal allways you got these idiots like cope2 and muse smith pink and good the fuck knows who else out there doing all these leagal walls wit permission ...PHUN FACTORRY is allso to blame ....hey it;s all good dont hate me hate the game it;s there graff not mine if they want to do things permision hey who am i to bitch .......but i realy want you assholes to realize how your honestly killing graff your turning it into some fagaton ,use your heads ...wheres the rush in it BACK IN THE DAYS IT WAS ABOUT SPEED RISK SLICKNESS ,,now adays any idiot with paint can do a spot theres no balance .....allso the more you assholes do legall shit the more illeagal shit disapears its like a fucking city of goodie do gooders ,,,,,dont get me wrong ZEPHYR TKID SEEN CASE2 &EVEN COPE part ..doc dash all the older cats deserve to make a buck off it hell they built it i allso understand theyr old folks that cant run around with cops on there ass so much like in the days......,,,,,..#$@#@#@%#@#@%$$%%$%$$%then you got this dick weed SCANT who actually brainwashes toys into thinking hes up the most ....LOL>>>he just keeps going bla bla bla bla bla ..i never even seen that fucking computer geek up once in the streets yet every one IM;s me talkin abot how he is some king ,,,he is fucking king of the chat room maybe . it;s funny cuz all computer geek beleave what they read over what they actually see with there own fucking eyes ............................i actually had some bitch MISS17 going over me for what i dont know ////but she calls me with shit about her boy and crew or some shit .....it turns out she is like some 3 foot tall big mouth 50 pound whore ,,,,,im like yeah yeah .....meanwhile she dont know me ...i wont touch a girl but i wont think twice about bustin anyone she withs ass .................................. me i aint no hard ass are anything but i grew up in this city. i did DRUGS MOST OF MY LIFE ..and been in and out of prison most of my life however i aint ever been busted for graff ....if doing drugs makes me bad are wrong fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU dont hang out with me ..BUT ONE THING IS TRUE LOVE IT OR HATE IT RD357 IS ON THE FUCKING WALLS >>>>>YOU CANT MISS IT DRUGS are not ............FOR FUCK SAKE MAYBE IF YALL DID DRUGS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET UP A BIT HEY ......................................I GOT NO ILL FEELINGs TOWARDS >>>>KD >?>>>>BUT THEY AINT NEVER TOUCHED A FUCKING HAIR ON MY HEAD AND IF THEY EVER DID THEY SURE HELL WOULD WISH THEY DIDINT >>>>>SO WHO EVER IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT 357 & KD GOT BEEF is honstly a punk ass liar ...i bump in to cope a few times a year im like whats this shit ..hes like yo rob we old school toys make up drama and lie just a few months ago in hallof fame i saw him with chino byi and a pit bull chino had ...i sat and bullshited for a few .........i told him some guy QUEST who said he is KD was bitching about some shit DE3 357 did to him so i turned to de3 and said this dude QUEST dont like you so then QUEST was like na im cool but cope said 357 got beef with 357 ..like 5 seconds later COPE2 shows up so i asked him he was like na rob that QUEST allways starts shit like that he is young pay him no mind ....so in truth 357 and KD dont got beef .im not a graff head im a bookie you realize how manny crazy ass jailbird irish bar room fighting fucks i know ..that would do anything to knock money off there tabz ......i roll with the ST PATRICKS PARADE ...................so i think this whole thing is actually that QUEST GUY letting off steamm .... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personally i dont care i am like a machine wit graff honestly i know i would win any graff war ....hey i might not beat up every one im no monster but i sure hell would kick ass in graff biz as far as it goes with crossing out assholes ...plus i been on the streets of new york city my whole life &in jail so i can get nice with hands ...theres allways someone out there nicer with the hands it;s a big world ..one other thing i dont care someone comes up riffing i will swing that just in my nature .......RDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDDRDRDRRDRDRDDRRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRD

honest talk permision graff is becomming the way of the future ...and i just think that sucks thats all plus these graffers is making it ez to get rid of graff by falling into the legall ways of it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,graffers can spends days on a wall ....(((BACK IN DAYS YOU HAD HOURS MAYBE IF ITS A WEEKEND LAYUP YOU CAN COME BACK NEXT DAY TO FINISH TRAIN BUT WHO WOULD RISK COMMING BACK TO FINISH A TRAIN CHANCES ARE TRAIN CAN BE GONE >>>)))so what i mean is there taking from the raw essence of the are by dabbling with a burner for days ......it becomes to perfect to tiht .....shit maybe im the only one who has this opinion ......I RAN A TEST ON SOME PUN FACTORY WALL >>>>>>I RAGGED A WHOLE MESS OF GRAFF IN LIKE # NIGHTS I WENT THREW LIKE 20 MAYBE 25 BURNERS ragging them all i wont mention whos they were because it was just a test .....i did big ass rd tags over them ..just to see how quick they would get fixed & no lie in 2 weeks it was like i never touched them ...this all took place in qUEENS by the way its not ez in queens they stricked out there............COME ON NOW ....it broke my heart ...honestly broke my heart ...this was like allmost 2 years ago or so hey im a drug addict times spent are a blur LOL

another thing that ink was not KR ink IT WAS SOME OL FLOMASTER I HAD SITTING AROUND IT:S WHITE NOT SILVER second off YOU NEVER SEEN my drip RD TAGZ ALL OVER 6 TRAINS IN THE 80's >>>>>HELLO .............back then there was a KR tss who rocked alot harder then the KRINK KR guy now adayzzz......& no disrespect to KR KRINK i use to diss him in late 80;s when he came out but now a dayz i love that KR krINK kr guy ...his INK IS GREAT nice and silver it fucking glows ./...,.,.,much love KR krink

Archived