i love LUCY

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

My last japanese girl friend looked identical to her.I will post picks if I can find them if I have any] she was a SEX crazy girl barely ever spoke just fucked..................

Guest Stapler

I am in the process of trying to get two girls to fuck me on camera. Just so i can take it back Australia and show my friends. They got tight pussies though and the first girl I fucked here bled like crazy everywhere and no she wasnt a virgin but rather I have been told mby many friends my dick is to big for Japanese girls. He said I must have really fucked hard to make her bleed cause she wasnt having her period as she had it the week before??????? UM YUM JAPANESE PUSSY. I missed out on running a train on a girl with some friends the other day, I did not go with them to get cgarettes and they fucked her outside my friends house while I was inside that friends house listening to him [who s intoxicated to the max] talk about drinking funny but I WANT THAT 3SOME OF TAPE GODD DAMMIT NOW.............

she's not "all that" or anything, although i noticed in another thread that her body/skintone is nearly identical to that of my girl. i dunno, her face.. she looks toothless half the time because of the way her mouth is, and her eyes look crooked.

meh.. diff'rent strokes.

Archived