Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

depression

i need to get away from graff. i don't wanna quit. but it seems with me its just all or nothing. i need a way to make it a part of my life,not my life. i'm gonna go listen to some emo music and cry now. boo fucking hoo...

yeah, i've got troubles because of graff. i haven't written on anything for a long time. i'm depressed 'cause of that shit...

damn pseudo-cops!

Guest Wilt

i feel you there man...due to some appearances on some local..well all of the local news stations recently..i am unable to rock...i dont know what im going to fucking do....i dont get depressed anymore..just numb..im a numb,calous person....biotch.FIRST

Guest willy.wonka

thoughts of suicide has been in my head for a long time...but thats not a sign of suicide.:)

Guest Wilt

definitely...ive put a lot of thought in to it..because..i function with some type of satisfaction..but everything feels so fucking distant...even when i am rocking a lot...i only feel something when i paint...and i only have a hint of fun when im hanging out with the people i paint with...when im chilling with the masses...ill have fun for like..a minute..then start drifting off..thinking about painting...fuck..i wanna rock..i can't wait to take my vacation.

exactly how i feel. before i had graff, the only time i felt alive was when i was street racing. my dub got killed by a minivan (not my fault) and my racing days were over in the blink of an eye. i already went over why my writting days are over. damn you life, your dragging me down!

at least i still have my music.

listen to some old rage against the machine that'll make you feel better

FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMM

Guest socrates

It makes me wanna kill someone....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the main reason im depressed and feeling like shit IS BECAUSE OF THOSE GOD DAMN THINGS WE CALL FEMALES....FUCK THEM!!!!!! god dammit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ im the exact same...when im out with friends and shit im chill, but that rarely ever happens so EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN NIGHT im home, sitting on the computer.....im not "down" with any of the kids who throw keggers and shit, im not popular at school for shit, i dont got any friends i just walk around the halls stoned, with a frown and unshaven face, not saying hi to anyone...im just a fuckin outkast....bleh

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this