+Cleanup that fucking graffiti+

Dirty_habiT

I just got Mario Sunshine, and I'm very impressed. The visuals are almost as stimulating as the adult star appreciation thread. It seems that an "evil" mario is running around dirtying the town with paint, and the real mario get's sentenced into cleaning the graffiti mess. Just thought you all should know.

This is me humping my gamecube's leg.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh man, i envy you dirty. i went to hastings blockbuster and freddy meyers looking for Mario Sunshine today and no one had it. i guess ill go to Electronics Boutique tomorrow and get it.

I played a demo in seattle and it is a lot of fun, but its not like your buffing shit.

Id compare it more to the big exxon oil spill, and your one of the clean up crew, you run around with a backpack full of water and spray all the oil.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tard210Pd

i had my attari but i lost the fucker when we moved it was so much fun even though my watch has better grafics

i got a xbox which is the Bombdigity grand theft auto3 fo sho getting hookers then go drive around in some one elses ride then beat down some gay construction workers! shit loads of fun

Archived