DPC-presents--->el-bartos-B-Day..ver.2.0

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm...im beginning to think you guys live by me but im not sure why...you guys are having entirely too much fucking fun...there needs to be hours of silence and self loathing in your lives....i dont think ive enjoyed doing anything but painting in a long time.besides chilling in jersey...which all i did was paint anyways..so..fuck...stop partying...im pissed :mad: :mad:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Wilt

hmmm...im beginning to think you guys live by me but im not sure why...you guys are having entirely too much fucking fun...there needs to be hours of silence and self loathing in your lives....i dont think ive enjoyed doing anything but painting in a long time.besides chilling in jersey...which all i did was paint anyways..so..fuck...stop partying...im pissed :mad: :mad:

dont worry you can chill with me. when i'm not DPCing or painting.

i'm a depressed fuck. well even at the DPC parties i get shit headed.

see the flick of the carona bottle, i got all salty and ended up throwing in the warehouse, across the room, luckily no one was hurt, but i was angry.

but dont let that be a bad reflection on the DPC, we still ball out. i jst get stupid sometimes. the DPC knows its all g. i'm 95% fun. 5% angry bastard:o

Guest platapie
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im diggin homies polo shirt, sick colors

i will let you borrow it when i come to your neck of the woods.:cool:

damn! mother fuckers! you kids are having way too much fun! way too much! i now feel ashamed to even conisder calling what i do on the weekends 'partying'...

happy belated b-day.

damn, my social life sucks...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Jesus Christ, motherfuckers, it should be illegal for you to have this much fun without me around... I'm drunk to high heaven and I'm leaving at 8 AM to PR for boat party insanity. Believe it, DPC Caribbean will rep.

You know what's funny? I could tell who Pilau Hands was right off the bat and the same for Willy Wonka. I don't know why, but they glare out at me.

That party looked fucking insane, beer, skateboard, women, beer... too fucking dope. Keep the steezo up, I'm gonna show up there one day, you just wait. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived