Stuff worth buying...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NEED HELP PLEASE!

okay well i have this amount of money. i saved this money for a rainy day. and even though it's not a rainy day, i feel like spending this money now. i plan to spend it on a digital camera. now i need help picking the best one...as far as quality and life goes. so anyone with digital camera shopping experience, please help a girl out.

my choices as of now....

olympus c-3020

olympus d-520

sony dsc-s75

toshiba pdr-3310

not shabby at all swif. the highest megapixel that i have researched so far (well for the ones that i want) are the olympus c-3020 and the sont dsc and they have the 3.3 megapixel. but the price range on those suckers are about $500. i was thinking ebay.....i have never purchased something so expensive on ebay...should i trust them?

oh. hahaha i am not that technical. but i do know a bit about computers and what not. but i'm not a whiz at it....yet.

it is a shitload of money. but that is why i am asking which one would be best. i would like to shoot some short clips. i would like to do everything with it. but i woul also just settle for a camera that just take digital flicks.

the $500 was research at a compusa store. quite expensive but i love it. that is why i am turning to ebay. most of the people that are auctioning this are the "returned item" people. so that is why i am skeptical about spending aobut $200 with them. sure it's cheaper, but i would rather have it in my hands before i decide to buy it.

hahha you're helping. its all good. this is a good convo.

no i dont trust the auctioner because i think he might be copping me out of the item. i feel that they fail to exclude the bad information of the item. like if something isnt functioning, they dont put it in the description. i just think that they are hiding something to just sell the item.

Originally posted by Devilush

hahha you're helping. its all good. this is a good convo.

no i dont trust the auctioner because i think he might be copping me out of the item. i feel that they fail to exclude the bad information of the item. like if something isnt functioning, they dont put it in the description. i just think that they are hiding something to just sell the item.

you can always email the auctioner prior to placing a bet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived