SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

philly rox my sox off

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

haha, you just proved how much of a toy you are...kad isnt the only one who rocked that style right, he is just the one whos on 12oz the most...i see you swing on his nuts just like the rest of the people who have no clue about philly wickets...kad this kad that...you know more than me? what city do u live in? if its not philly you have no room to argue bottom line....and you just said that philly wickets are toy? damn man you better read up on your history before you utter another word...

true dat,wickets go way way back to when i was kickin it in the bubble and i didn't have no arms or legs yet...ahh those were the days... :D three cheers for phil-ay...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by GOTone

...I'll trade you for that roach in the back right corner of that drawer.

:dazed: it's been dryer than the gobi over here for a while..... [/quote}well if you drive UP I 20 from georgia to carolina..you'll see these signs that say"IF YOU THINK ITS DRY THIS MONTH WAIT UNTILL NEXT MONTH" its been a month without for me..AND NO I'M NOT KIDDING THESE SIGNS ARE FOR REAL!

Guest mo0netusquad

MO0NE TUS PSD BROOKLYN NY SIMPLE HASNDSTYLES ITS ALL ABOUT THE FLOWC:Documents and SettingsaMy DocumentsMy PicturesMOHANDSTYLE.jpg'>

Archived