Bad Credit

skEpt eMw

Dont ever do anything to fuck your credit up.Trust me.I am suffering the backlash of all the stupid shit I did when I was younger.Trying to get an appartment with bad credit is mad hard.

That is all. Any comments?

------------------

Revolution Is The Festival Of The Oppressed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know about that. my parents have bad credit and it's hard for them to get out of it. lucky for me, i noticed it. i have like 7 cards, only 2 of them are used. and i pay in full every month. the other cards are "just in case of emergency" kinda thing.

Guest kidlugz

i've got bad credit. i had an outstanding bill for $56 on my visa and let it sit overdue for 5 months. now i'm considered a "risky investment". don't fuck with credit cards.

Originally posted by jungle cat:

is that why you have been searching for an apartment for hella days skept?..

i just thoguht you were picky or some shit.

yup,thats the main reason why i have been looking for so damn long.i have been digging back in the "old bill archives" and paying em all off but it still shows up on the credit reports when they run them.i have been picky in some ways but i cant be doing that shit anymore.i gotta take what i can get at this point.i think i might have to settle for renting out a room with some peeps.shits mad expencive living in the bay.i might just sell everything i own and buy mad streaks,become a hobo and ride the rails for the remainder of my life.sounds like a plan.

------------------

Revolution Is The Festival Of The Oppressed.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Devilush

i know about that. my parents have bad credit and it's hard for them to get out of it. lucky for me, i noticed it. i have like 7 cards, only 2 of them are used. and i pay in full every month. the other cards are "just in case of emergency" kinda thing.

what the hell kinda emergency are you planning to get yourself into thatll need 7 cards to bail you out of?????? :)

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This thread is over a year old. Your chance to ask a question went bye bye a long time ago.

Archived