ways to mass kill people

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i personally like to think on a smaller scale.. 100's instead of millions.

i take pride in my work so i'd like to personally witness or be physically involved in all the carnage, for instance, commandeering a bus during rush hour and going through food courts and crowded McDonalds and Starbucks and then finally through the crowds of hundreds waiting on the bus platforms as i return to the station. if you can mentally take yourself out of the situation it would be more fun than releasing some crazy poison and watching everyone keel over and melt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey moe lester.......how bout you start with schools...perferably mine....see my school..im not to keen on going back...soo if you destroy it...itll be one step closer to your dream and it adds to experience....cooper h.s. ...go on buddy....youll find it.....

Mass way to kill people, Extremely painful.

Ok, this sick idea has been rollin' around in my head for a while. What'd you do is get a lot of people a very large room. You'd have a high-powered reverse-vacuum pump blower thing shoot highly concetrated synthetic diamond dust over them, essentially (in theory) turning their flesh into a ground-hamburger meat like substance. Fortunately, they'd still be alive, so then ya quit blowin' diamonds, and blow salt instead. After a while I'm pretty sure they'd be unnable to feel the excrutiating pain, but hey, it'd be fun to watch.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

first you must gain a villianous outfit to fit the part. get a robot arm, eye patch, wierd napolean hat, shiny alligator boots, a gold tooth, and a crazy devil beard.

I got the devil beard part down, and the napoleon hat. Me 'n' Swizel have been working on the robot arm, unfortunately the only thing it's really been able to kill is his dog when we dropped it on 'im. The alligator boots...I'd rather wear vans.

Archived