ways to mass kill people

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

when i get older i plan on become an world feared terrorist, i will unleash biological weapons on the world and kill everybody, you better stop me now because im serious.....so can someone tell me some good effective ways on killing large amounts of people (im talking by the millions) if possible the whole world?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea i found some good ways to introduce some really fucked up germs into the world, then spreading it throughout the world via transportation....but thats to elaborate, i was thinking just go joining some terrorist group, take over some country with a stockpile of weapons, and unleashing that shit on everyone...bah, or taking out cities one by time, like with poison gas or some shit....leaving hicks and shit to live, but they will soon collapse because they wont be able to live alone, naw fuck it that idea is whack, gotta kill the whole world, not just US, everyone must die..must..........die

Guest socrates

The kebler elves have been planning this for years and they plan to put their evil empire into action on March 24, 2003. That is the last day modern humanity will known to have existed.

I will make a post on this when I believe that my life may be in danger and someone will need to carry the word.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

well, i think i should let you know that when I get older, i plan on becoming a world famous super hero, so i might end up kneeing you really hard in the nutsack.

:o its gotta happen to somebody

Guest Swizel

the secret

alright let me school you in mass murder.

Ok the first thing you do is bread as many fleas as possabl. Prefribly in the houndred trillion area. then you fashion a delivery system. Most likely out of clay or some kind ofealsly distroible canister.

then you get some kind of deadly virous like Ebola or the black plauge. then you ivfect the fleas with the chosen virous. now that you got all that you need to fashon a bomd with the clay or whatever. And you set a charge to the side of the deployment device. So when it shatters the caseing it dosent kill all the infected fleas. And a good portion of them survive to spread the viral death throught the area. a place for deployment should be a heavily populated area. And the virous will travel natruly through out the area. then people leaving will infect others. so the deadly cycle will continue.

this Idea is thanks to the Japinese military. Which made this device to be unleased on the US but the captin of the deployment vessil had a stroke of guilt so he didnt deploy the bomb. But it would of killed 85% OF THE US POPULATION IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. Good luck.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: the secret

Originally posted by Swizel

this Idea is thanks to the Japinese military. Which made this device to be unleased on the US but the captin of the deployment vessil had a stroke of guilt so he didnt deploy the bomb. But it would of killed 85% OF THE US POPULATION IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. Good luck.

damn that woulda been fuckin sick....my japanese brothas kno how to get shit done

Re: the secret

Originally posted by Swizel

Ok the first thing you do is bread as many fleas as possabl. Prefribly in the houndred trillion area. then you fashion a delivery system. Most likely out of clay or some kind ofealsly distroible canister.

then you get some kind of deadly virous like Ebola or the black plauge. then you ivfect the fleas with the chosen virous. now that you got all that you need to fashon a bomd with the clay or whatever. And you set a charge to the side of the deployment device. So when it shatters the caseing it dosent kill all the infected fleas. And a good portion of them survive to spread the viral death throught the area. a place for deployment should be a heavily populated area. And the virous will travel natruly through out the area. then people leaving will infect others. so the deadly cycle will continue.

ok if you take advice from this fucking moron you deserve to go down with the world.

Archived