''RAILROAD ''HIS-STORY''....

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by blackhearts

what is around his neck?

a bandanna, a small rr spike, and not sure what the ball thing is?..posing is ''Slim Tim'', part of ''The Million Mile'' club, and part of a family of famous hobo's, from his dad, grandpa, and sisters..The million mile club, consist's of hobo's like, Texas Madman, RR doc, Slim Tim, Dante Fucwha, Sidedoor Pullman Kid[est. 1930], and a few others...a million ridden miles on the rails ? Thats alot of riding, not sure where they were at [mileage], when this photo was taken, Sept. 2001...

Re: whats up fr8 hound!

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

nice post, we used to trade. i sent you some footage too, howz the video coming anyways, later G!:D

THE VIDEO IS COMING ALONG GREAT, ALMOST FINISHED, AND YEAH I KNOW IT'S LATE, HAD SOME REAL-LIFE PROBLEMS FOR A FEW MONTHS, BUT IM BACK ON TRACK NOW. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, MOMMA USE TO SAY, SO....DROP ME AN EMAIL SOMETIME, AIGHT. PIECE.>>>>>>>>>FR8HOUND:dazed: <<<STILL HUFFING

Fr8 hound send me an email if you intereasted in trading some of those flicks?There all pretty sick but the second one is grasping!

Originally posted by HELEX

Fr8 hound send me an email if you intereasted in trading some of those flicks?There all pretty sick but the second one is grasping!

I HAVE TO AGREE. THE SECOND ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE...BLACK AND WHITE 'S ARE SO DOPE FOR CATCHING ANYTHING WITH FEELING, IT GIVES A PHOTO SUBJECT SO MUCH CHARACTER...AS FAR AS TRADING GOES , IT'S A POSSIBILITY..WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE....? EMAIL ME ...

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived