i'd rather have a pizza than a girl

Guest Graff Jesus

Huh....

Biter do you ever try to do a dropshadow ? It would give more depth to your shit....just a thought... other than that tight flow...And I have seen yuo ai tbk kids go over a lot of peeps ... do you feel like you have the right????.

---------------->MORE ARYS!!!!<---------------------

Stop netnerding and dick riding yourselves.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Huh....

Originally posted by Zodiot

And I have seen yuo ai tbk kids go over a lot of peeps ... do you feel like you have the right????.

---------------->MORE ARYS!!!!<---------------------

Stop netnerding and dick riding yourselves.....

uh oh lets not stick our nose in other peoples buisness

What??

I dont really understand where most of you "writers" are coming from? Who cares if a crew or writer posts there own stuff if they want they should be able to post all the time. Second Tbk Is one of the best crews out right now. No one says anything about all the freakin played out old graff that gets recognized over and over again. To Tbk dont trip off these people on this board keep painting and killing everything in sight you guys are influences to all the haters and they know it!! And to all the people hatin...... well the west coast kills everytime hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by HAL

Recognize.

they forgot one element. beepboxin/beatboxin/funny sounds outa your mouth that make a rythmic pattern.

Originally posted by firstclass

i cant belive you said that

your fucken trippin dude...

no, YOU are fucking trippin dude, if it were some kids that sucked doing whole cars YOU would be going off on how they are blowing up the spot, but just because biter/metal etc etc can fucking burn you you think its ok. whatever though. ill just paint there until it gets burned.. it wont be for awhile anyway.

Say bruh, you cant fuck with Biter! You can talk E-beef all day but I have not seen any one step to that shit!! West Coast all day. Did any one else notice that that seeking fool who is talking hella shit has 11147 posts, Biter has less than 500> that means that about 700 times while Biter was spanking his monkey on the Internet biter was spanking the shit out of freights!! Aloha hui ho................

Originally posted by willy.wonka

they forgot one element. beepboxin/beatboxin/funny sounds outa your mouth that make a rythmic pattern.

So beatboxing is an element these days? Can we just keep adding elements to hip-hop? I thought the whole 4 elements was kinda cool, because it was like the four elements of nature, but hip hop instead. Sometimes I wondered which element represented the natural element. I always thought rapping was air, because you're making all kinds of noise and air is coming out of your mouth. But breaking could be fire, since shit is so hott! Or it could be earth, since breakers spend a lot of time rolling on the ground. Maybe graffiti is fire? It's pretty colorful and all that shit. Fire is bright and colorful. When you start adding a 5th element, you start getting into spiritualism and lame movies. Where do we draw the line? Tell me.....when will hip hop stop adding elements? Is hip-hop fashion the next element? Will Sean John and Phat Farm be an element of hip hop? I'd like to see BMW be the official car of hip hop. That would be great. Hip hop has no limit!!!! (isn't that a hiphop record label?)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by HAL

When you start adding a 5th element, you start getting into spiritualism and lame movies. Where do we draw the line? Tell me.....when will hip hop stop adding elements?

Mila jovovich is the 5th element in everything...any objections?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived