FINALLY MY OWN THREAD OF WHACKNESS

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A LIL EXPLANATION

I POST SOME OF MY STICKERS ON THE WRITERS WALL IN A STORE CALLED MR. RAGS, WHERE THEY SELL ALL THE URBAN WEAR, AND I TOOK 'EM OFF BECAUSE THE OBVIOUS SLASHING BY TOYS AND WRITE ONS..ANYWAYS IM PAINTING THE INSIDE OF THE STORE NOW SO MY NAME WILL STILL BE UP THERE, BUT IT WILL TAKE UP THE WHOLE PILAR....

Guest Ser3adc

tight

far from whackness...im really feelin your stuff...i love the crosshatched 3d postal...that's just dope...

...damn toys think they are better than everyone.stay up.

i think the pic with the orange spray in the background is really nice....just a kinda sloppy piece. im really feeling the shadowing on the 3d....but im not really feeling the 3d pieces itself. i wonder why the mr. rags i go to doesnt have a writers wall?? make sure to post up your finished painted work. laters.

yo if you consider this ish whack then let me wuit right now.

3d is especially hot.

and i had no idea slug was so fucking talented.

Guest Stapler

I dont like the 3d`s they look to fat and the letters dont stand out very well. But then again you have the exact same style of 3d`s as a friend. And no I am not saying yuo bit him as you live in different countries but keep working on the 3d`s you should get good soon

slug just signed the page, he didn't draw the character...I do phat letter 3d because thats my style of letters mr. stapler, post some of your friends style on here, I would like to see it...but thanx for your imputo...

uhmmm...ok...let me let you know a little secret....1)you called yourself whack..be prepared for people to agree..because you are.(2)im not going to waste my time hombre..internet beef=for fags....toodaloo

Guest Stapler

When I speak to him next I will get him to mail me some flicks to upload and show you.....I have been moving houses over here about every 3 months and the last time I had his work on a computer was about 6 months ago

Archived