Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HECZ

FINALLY MY OWN THREAD OF WHACKNESS

A LIL EXPLANATION

I POST SOME OF MY STICKERS ON THE WRITERS WALL IN A STORE CALLED MR. RAGS, WHERE THEY SELL ALL THE URBAN WEAR, AND I TOOK 'EM OFF BECAUSE THE OBVIOUS SLASHING BY TOYS AND WRITE ONS..ANYWAYS IM PAINTING THE INSIDE OF THE STORE NOW SO MY NAME WILL STILL BE UP THERE, BUT IT WILL TAKE UP THE WHOLE PILAR....

that purple 3d.... is insane..... i would like to see the sticker before it got toyed.... cause i like throw ups, and it seems to me that there are throw ups beneath it.

Guest Ser3adc

tight

far from whackness...im really feelin your stuff...i love the crosshatched 3d postal...that's just dope...

...damn toys think they are better than everyone.stay up.

i think the pic with the orange spray in the background is really nice....just a kinda sloppy piece. im really feeling the shadowing on the 3d....but im not really feeling the 3d pieces itself. i wonder why the mr. rags i go to doesnt have a writers wall?? make sure to post up your finished painted work. laters.

i'm feeling ur 3d's//they look aight...what mr. Rags are u talking about??..theres one around here in miami..i thought that maybe u might be some where near so that we can meet eachother and i can destroy u.....but none the less...its looking smooth.....no beef..just buff

IM IN ILLINOIS!!!^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DESTROY ME!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no beef, just vegie.

Guest seno.oner

im liking the 3d ones....dont know about the others.... i like the character to though

Guest THEdude

I wish I knew Slug

:(

nice sketches!!:)

Word, im listenin to some god loves ugly, slug is mad talented, tyte sketches too, im likin your color schemes.

-A

i like alot

the frist sticker is dope.. the 3d 2e one is so crisp all your stuff preety well burns me... good job.. i like how you went over your stickers that got beefed with soe fresh 3d

Guest CRone

yo if you consider this ish whack then let me wuit right now.

3d is especially hot.

and i had no idea slug was so fucking talented.

Guest Stapler

I dont like the 3d`s they look to fat and the letters dont stand out very well. But then again you have the exact same style of 3d`s as a friend. And no I am not saying yuo bit him as you live in different countries but keep working on the 3d`s you should get good soon

slug just signed the page, he didn't draw the character...I do phat letter 3d because thats my style of letters mr. stapler, post some of your friends style on here, I would like to see it...but thanx for your imputo...

Guest Wilt

ok so you're whack and most 3d pieces are gay...what else do you need to know?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this