self promo! and 2 flix

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by schick1

what the fuck dude how many times are you going to post freights of your 4 wack stlyes, we got the idea the last time, this is just pointless, your toy stay off the lines.

your telling crow to stay off the lines?hes been putting in work for a while,ive been cathing crows stuff before you ever even heard of graffiti.the kid puts effort and dedication into his work and has done so for a long time..... i dont realy feel all this self promotoin but 2 each his own

crow backwords spells work.

damn crow sure has a weird style. maybe you should start experimenting with bombing in braile, for two reasons, blind people are the only ones who deserve to see your shit and it couldnt be any worse then what you already have running.

hey crow.

If I remember correctly, you were starting shit with a crewmate of mine in cleveland about supposably sidebusting a bunch of shit.. im sure you know what im talking about.

So yesterday im driving to a benching spot and see a line rolling by.. i catch that free5 wholecar, then I catch a crow wholecar on the NEXT CAR. There were plenty of paintable cars on that line sir, so why did you have to go and sidebust somebody like that?

not too cool son,

atak.

Originally posted by DankLordz

There were plenty of paintable cars on that line sir, so why did you have to go and sidebust somebody like that?

not too cool son,

atak.

now, i don't paint trains, yet, but isn't it possible that the cars... uh... move around? and whatnot? like, i could paint a piece, blue fill, white outline, berry pink forcefield (but why?), and that be the only thing painted on that line. 4 months later, i may see that freight with another piece on the car after it, blue fill, white outline, berry pink force field, but done in, oh, 1997. so, by your logic, that would make me not only a sidebuster, but a biter. true?

"side-busting"???? so, now evryone has to not only respect (i.e. NOT DIS) niggaz cars but now we have to paint AS FAR FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE? ridiculous...and besides, trains be gettin the 'ol switcharoo almost EVERY layup the stop at. ever think Crowster hit that car up somewhere that the Free5 shit wasn't? why the fuck does anyone give a fuck anyway? LET a nigga blow up his yard.. he aint hurtin your yard, so fuck it. goddamn internet jocks! shut up and play yer guitar....

hey crow.

If I remember correctly, you were starting shit with a crewmate of mine in cleveland about supposably sidebusting a bunch of shit.. im sure you know what im talking about.

So yesterday im driving to a benching spot and see a line rolling by.. i catch that free5 wholecar, then I catch a crow wholecar on the NEXT CAR. There were plenty of paintable cars on that line sir, so why did you have to go and sidebust somebody like that?

not too cool son,

atak.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

SO UR COMPAREING MY BOYS DOING A BLIBOARD AND YOUR BOYS CUMMING ALONG 2 DAYS LATER AND DOING THEIR SHIT BETWEEN MY BOYS PEICES ON THE SAME FUCKING BILBOARD,,, TO CROW AND ME DOING WHOLE CARS IN OUR YARD 2 STATES AWAY FROM WHERE THE FREE5 WAS DONE(NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE WERE NO OTHER WHOLE CARS THERE AND THE FACT THAT CROWS BEEN KILLIN FR8S SINCE U WERE 8 SO HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO IN HIS OWN FUCKING YARD ),,,SIDE BUSTING????????

AND WERE YOU EVEN THERE? NO!

MORON GOD THESE PEOPLE!

FUCKO

:mad: SOMETHING CALLED COMMON SENCE ""CARS BREAK UP AND RECONNECT TO OTHER CARS! THEYRE NOT LIKE BILBOARDS!

you would be correct but,

I know where crow paints out of.

I know the line was coming from there.

I know it hasn't been broken up yet.

atak.

that right there shows your a fucking mook.... the crow whole car waspainted alone -free5's car was not even in the yard at that time and them krl trains get changed up a lot ,there slappy,u can ask union b, or eggman, cuz them guys are my boys that are allways benching flicks at the line they have seen that free5 car a zillion times and have never seen my car,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mad:---- next 2 his -

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

SO UR COMPAREING MY BOYS DOING A BLIBOARD AND YOUR BOYS CUMMING ALONG 2 DAYS LATER AND DOING THEIR SHIT BETWEEN MY BOYS PEICES ON THE SAME FUCKING BILBOARD,,,RECONNECT TO OTHER CARS! THEYRE NOT LIKE BILBOARDS!

Which billboard are you referring to? Crow said I sidebusted verb on a billboard with sek, and the fact of the matter is we painted that billboard with verb. Is this the one you're talking about?...or are you talking about that billboard downtown where modesto painted after verb and whoever got up there... if so, don't say that because atak doesn't even know modesto. (I'm not trying to join in, just wanted to know which of us you're referring to.)

<--- no beef!

peace

-zackattack

Archived