I can't hardly believe it

deznatori

I can't believe it

So here's the deal. I go on a road trip with the band and come home. Someone broke all the windows in my car and stole my battery. Nothing else was taken just the battery. Isn't that some shit. I am so pissed. Now it is going to take me like a week to find who out who did it and by that time they will be hidin out from my ass. So I wont get to kill them for like 3 months. I am so pissed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit is some shit.

i've had motherfuckers try to jack the emblem off my benz. it was sitting in the driveway of my old house and the dickhead(s) tore the ring off of the tri-star on the trunk. the thing is, the star part of the emblem is bolted on the trunk of older cars (as opposed to newer cars where trim is glued in place). the ring snapped right off of the star and the asshole(s) took off. they didn't even get what they wanted! fucker(s) also scratched up my paint.

the trunk emblem to a 73 benz is stupid expensive. luckily i have a cool europarts guy i know and it wasn't as expensive as it would have been from the dealer.

i was pissed for a while after that, and i hated on all the kids in the neighborhood. i still don't know which of those little bastards pulled that shit.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

id be damn pissed. how are you gonna find them?

The older kids that run with all the hoodz in that nieghborhood I grew up with. So if someone does something they know. I'm going to visit them today. They're fuckin scum but they will have the info I need. I say scum in the "I sold my dad the bad drugs he OD'd on" kinda way.

willy.wonka HAHAHA....i used to do stuff like that.

I still do as well but I would have to really not like you to do it.

Why is it in this world scum like you exsists with me?

And why is that your queer?

And why did you have to sit so near?

Make one move, make another, cant you see youre a bother.

Try to breath but you push my rage.

My rage

MY RAGE

ITS MY RAGE.

Guest tears*uno

this one time i popped those chrome looking plastic rims off this car, and just set them down on the ground next to the car. that was funny.

Archived