Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEdude

Saturday night loser post

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

was supposed to go eat hot pot at my friends birthday party...ended up not going because that guys phone wasnt working and we never set a place to meet....now im sitting at home...debating wether i should go bombing....im risking so much if i get caught but i kinda wanna paint

my night:

went out to the kaws/crash show opening only to go in for 5 minutes, see everything and bounce. Now I'm killing time before I go bombing.

but normally I'd be out doing a freight or here doing nothing...like I am right now...

Originally posted by ese

my night:

went out to the kaws/crash show opening only to go in for 5 minutes, see everything and bounce. Now I'm killing time before I go bombing.

but normally I'd be out doing a freight or here doing nothing...like I am right now...

same here aye...fuck all these losers.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

k im not going bombing....dont feel like it and if i get caught im not only gonna get fucked but im gonna put my family in extreme financial troubles which my parent's unemployed asses wont be able to afford...no graffiti for 2 years......im gonna smoke a bowl then go to sleep

Its only midnight here, I think im goin to a party now and get a couple drinks down...then guess what im gunna do...well paint would be a smart idea...but ill probably come back here and post till El barto gets on and tells me all about his birthday party bash and how much fun it was and how i should have been there...

Matthew Thirteen's night so far...

drank a whiskey n coke

picked up my girlfriend from work (10:30)

Dranks 3 more whiskey n coke's and ate 1/4 of a Tony's frozen pizza...watched mad TV (pretty good) and Sat. Night Live (Dissapointing as usual). That leaves me where I'm at now. Flipping through an old issue of wizard (I know...Im a dork)...drinking more...led zepplin...and 12 oz....

matthewyawnthirteen.

I can't help it if I'm not crashin' parties like all the cool mother fuckers on this board...bein' a boring nerd's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

matthesocosoundsgoodbutallihaveisalbertson'swhiskeythirteen.