Saturday night loser post

Guest THEdude

Originally posted by ese

my night:

went out to the kaws/crash show opening only to go in for 5 minutes, see everything and bounce. Now I'm killing time before I go bombing.

but normally I'd be out doing a freight or here doing nothing...like I am right now...

same here aye...fuck all these losers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

k im not going bombing....dont feel like it and if i get caught im not only gonna get fucked but im gonna put my family in extreme financial troubles which my parent's unemployed asses wont be able to afford...no graffiti for 2 years......im gonna smoke a bowl then go to sleep

Its only midnight here, I think im goin to a party now and get a couple drinks down...then guess what im gunna do...well paint would be a smart idea...but ill probably come back here and post till El barto gets on and tells me all about his birthday party bash and how much fun it was and how i should have been there...

Matthew Thirteen's night so far...

drank a whiskey n coke

picked up my girlfriend from work (10:30)

Dranks 3 more whiskey n coke's and ate 1/4 of a Tony's frozen pizza...watched mad TV (pretty good) and Sat. Night Live (Dissapointing as usual). That leaves me where I'm at now. Flipping through an old issue of wizard (I know...Im a dork)...drinking more...led zepplin...and 12 oz....

matthewyawnthirteen.

Archived