Yeah, I flick walls too....

Ski Mask

Originally posted by willy.wonka

its funny how people will rag on hawaii graff and then i look at some of this shit...im not dissin or anything..i just know that im better and i dont understand..you know what im sayin.?

well, first, I don't think your work represents all of Hawaii. And also, I've seen your work, and not to dis...but it's not better than this stuff.

That Vague and Mentos are amazing....I heard that they were put down with Transcend....? any truth to that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by willy.wonka

its funny how people will rag on hawaii graff and then i look at some of this shit...im not dissin or anything..i just know that im better and i dont understand..you know what im sayin.?

I'm going to hawaii for christmas wanna take me surfing?please. and skating at those banks they skated in animal chin.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by onesandzeros

I hate saying negative things, especially since I'll get chewed out for ragging on someone popular, but remio should trade the o in for an x cause at the moment he's trying to be the puff daddy of graffiti.

i don't post anymore really but this comment deserves to be highlighted for its perceptiveness, brevity and wit. remio biting amaze and grey biting reas is just embarrassing. also, that shake is a hardcore scan53 bite.

just cuz you're canadian doesn't mean you can get away with style theivery.

Guest beardo
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

That Vague and Mentos are amazing....I heard that they were put down with Transcend....? any truth to that?

no, but hesk and mentos are in my crew

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by GoBiloe

i don't post anymore really but this comment deserves to be highlighted for its perceptiveness, brevity and wit. remio biting amaze and grey biting reas is just embarrassing. also, that shake is a hardcore scan53 bite.

just cuz you're canadian doesn't mean you can get away with style theivery.

Man, I thought that Hawaii was gay... Please quit with the name dropping.. Cause a nigga like me will name drop you on your big head.

one thing is that i dont like getting sand in my eye. I also hate touching the door knobs in the parkade by my work, in fact i generally feel ill in that parkade due to the smell and i dont like that. When i order food at a restaraunt how do i know that they didn't do somthing to it, that sucks. what about trying to drive across the city in the middle of the day there's always so much traffic and so many bad drivers. i hate bad drivers that are inconsiderate and impatient. Speaking of driving the air quality here is so poor on a hot day, uggh it makes me choke. and parking there's never any parking...

who wants to listen to complainers.

(good job ese)

Originally posted by beardo

no, but hesk and mentos are in my crew

confusion sets in... either you're correcting me on saying 'vague', or they were put down in hifi or another crew of yours...

you're biting sense of humor throws me off soemtimes, I can't tell when you use it.

Guest beardo

i see your confusion.. i dont know who vague is, but hesk and mentos are in hifi, maybe thats what you were supposed to hear but it somehow got distorted through the miracles of the grape vine. just a guess.

are you saying i bite my sense of humor?

and remio is hot. fun graffiti = fun

Vague is the milli vannilly..killah gorillah..chillah for rillah...working to get his skrillah...illy chilly...silly hillbilly...double wammy..gonna win a grammy..oscar award winner...killer..chiller with a cold miller..bud light...keeping his school to the cool.

Alright!

Happy belated b-day!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

remio gets hated on alot. I watched some old, fat, grey haired native lady rip off one of his stickers on the bus yesterday. You should have seen the look of disgust on her face...right up there with those miserable, crazy old men who go around ripping down show flyers on lampposts.

Originally posted by beardo

i see your confusion.. i dont know who vague is, but hesk and mentos are in hifi, maybe thats what you were supposed to hear but it somehow got distorted through the miracles of the grape vine. just a guess.

are you saying i bite my sense of humor?

and remio is hot. fun graffiti = fun

word, I get it now. I'm glad HiFi is in full effect. I was dissappointed when you told me a while back it was one of your projects that went south..

your humor isn't all you bite. zing!

• 3 weeks later...

Popular Graffiti Reception____

if people spent.. even half the time they do...pulling cards...cutting up and analyzing other people and/or bitching..

but rather doing something more productive.. maybe our economy would turn around.

ahh... i guess thats a total pipedream.

we're all guilty

back to your regularly scheduled drool.

Guest BIG COUNTRY

Remio is good dude. It's a bummer when you see a good writer like kaput jump on the "old school" bandwagon and pull off some not so impressive stuff.

Archived