Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KillYurSteel

hey dr.doom

Decals are cool

Lite and Mega from my squad had some made. Fresher Than Slackers, keep up wit the pace...

Mr. Vos

"One blunt and I'm done like burnt toast"

that shits funny.....im guessing thats dr.doom on top......since i heard that guy was from the n.w.......i told that fool id figure out who he was.....your on the list now>

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

that shits funny.....im guessing thats dr.doom on top......since i heard that guy was from the n.w.......i told that fool id figure out who he was.....your on the list now>

Hahahaha! Close but not quite! Real close as a matter of fact! Kill Yur Steel is my little cousin and he bumped into that guy with a couple of other guys at this layup and found out that we knew each other. It's a small world bro but I'm in Vancouver BC.................he's in WA! Keep guessing cool guy! ;) You're getting warmer!

Guest Dr. Doom

That fucking decal must be one hell of an old piece! Looks like shit by the way! Booooohhhhh for my old friend Asic J Fox! Sorry bro!

ah ha ha ha ha....

theyve got an expert/penis/sigh end to end labeled DOS pack...

on a side note, i see a lot of heat on that....and a nice mber/nise..

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

you have quite the internet shitlist, whens the cross america tour of beating up your internet enemies gonna start?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you have quite the internet shitlist, whens the cross america tour of beating up your internet enemies gonna start?

soon......keep your nose in my business.....and maybe it will go international sucka>

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Hahahaha! Close but not quite! Real close as a matter of fact! Kill Yur Steel is my little cousin and he bumped into that guy with a couple of other guys at this layup and found out that we knew each other. It's a small world bro but I'm in Vancouver BC.................he's in WA! Keep guessing cool guy! ;) You're getting warmer!

im not to worried all in due time "bro"

Guest snafuno

The truth...........

^^^^^^^^^

Asic is a super cool cat! That guy let me stay at his house when I had nowhere to go! He even fronted me the money for a plane ticket home!

The true definition of what a real friend is! It took me a long time to realize it but I should show more appreciation and respect for real friends! I'm learning day by each though! Fuck the beef 'cause we don't need it!

;)