ska

Guest drunken phil

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahahaha,IIII NEEEVER HAD TOOOO KNOCK ON WOOOD.

ok ill give you that one. i dont think reel big fish have ever had a big hit though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes... and if you plug them all into the feedback machine.. you get that effect you see when you point the video camera at the tv screen... you see an infinite number of tv's... all going at whatever angle you're pointing the camera... and also depending on the distance and angle... you could create an effect that seems like the infinite tv screens are moving in one certain direction or undergoing a change in contrast or tint...... it's actually very simple.... scientists and math nerds just think about things too goddamn much..

Originally posted by zorak

if you want some real ska, the kind played by black dudes in jamaica, check out the skatalites.

shit's the bomb.com.

the skatalites!!

I'm suprised that more people aren't into traditional ska. I mean... this has got to be one of my all time favorite genres of music. artists that I love: -- the heptones, desmond dekker, justin hinds and the dominoes, the silvertones, derick harriet, delroy wilson, shit even lee perry at one point. All these guys were incredibly talented musicians and I love the sound of the scratchy old recordings...

Archived