how ninja are you?

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

one time i was sneaky enough to catch the babysitters shower when she stayed over night.

i snuck into the attick and pulled that big silver hose like insulated thing for the AC out from the vent that was just over the shower and was able to get full view from above. The young lady never suspected a thing and i got my first glimpse or rather complete view of a naked girl. then this other time i happened to be strolling by my friends house who was incredibly hot, and i noticed her light on. Well i was gonna say whats up then got the nasty idea to peek through the blinds when i saw she was just getting home. WEll well what do we have here, she got home and started chatting on the phone but while she was doing that she decided to slip the ole hand down the pants WHOOO HOOO!!!! brb ciggarette break...

aigh then anyhoo so she be like stickin them all down there and then like lickin her fingers and mmm mmm that be makin me hot well thats all for that but i can assure i did return and this is where my ninja skill comes into play.

So i return on another night thinkin i might get lucky and sho enough she is just getting out of the shower and like whoa. i get to see it all gentlemen, i mean all she even got on her hands and knees when and bent over letting me see the whole shabang from the rear. GODDAMN this girl is too fine.

actually i went back a third time and that is where the ninja skill comes into play. She was running around trying on these dresses and stuff from her moms room. well while im peepin i kept going back and forth from her room to the living room to make sure she wasnt going to come outside and peep me. WEll it just so turns out that on my way round to the back of her building i see some cat pull up in uniform, and i think back to one of the convos we had where she told me her moms was dating this constable. I relax and move back to my post. Heres where it gets whack. While i was peepin her i decided to really get covert ops and peep her moms window where i see her moms and that p[o all gettin smoochy well he gets up and leaves and that shit gets boring so i go back to her room. well i happen to make a mistake and get in front of the patio door and that po was going into the living room and spots my ass. So take off around the building and down through the apt complex and circle around back to the apt to check the status well im like damn when i peep round the corner and see his ass standing on the other side of the patios rail looking around for me so i take off and my burnout sparks his attention. i take off through these trees and hes right behind me and about 50 yards into this chase he yells out stop police i have a gun. Im like yeah right. I keep pacing it around to this building in the complex and take off down this hall and im like oh shit cause its a dead end. WEll hes like oughta shape and im like a pimp and i post up against the wall out of his sight cause theres this little corner. It was like something outta the movies and i had to keep going from onside of the hall to the other to avoid him seeing me cause he was all like talking to this guy calling the cops an shit. I was shocked that he never saw me but i guess that was just my ninja skill. well after he went away i took off through the woods towards my house and the pos started rolling up throughmy street so i had to duck under my boys car then run through the houses yard across his and jump into my back yard. SHit was like one of the biggest rushes of my life. ill never forget it, cause that was like learning how not to get caught in the graff game.

aight i drew a map...

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/mappage.bmp'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest trampled
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

why didnt you walk in on her when she was fingering her self:rolleyes:

yeah then instead of telling your story to 12oz you could of told it to penthouse

Guest angry xbox

no i couldnt walk in on her i was outside her window and we wasnt the type of friends to just walk into each others house.

click on the link and you can see it.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

pretty sick...my neighborhood is full of old people so if anyone has a fetish for 80 year old chinese woman give me a holla

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Obsolete

i think thats called stalking.......

yeah like i said some REAL ninja action and yeah i dunt know about that finger licking cause first she was sniffin then licking and the last time which i got spotted she was buck naked on the bed spread playing with it lookin at some flicks ina mag.

girl was kinda goofy shed be like wearin all sortsa outfits to shool and she was always attention hungry. She ended up graduating and becoming a stripper at the yellow r***. the girl is really hott though and was a good friend before this nigga dropped dime on me.

i swear niggas is shady yo.

Originally posted by angry xbox

girl was kinda goofy shed be like wearin all sortsa outfits to shool and she was always attention hungry. She ended up graduating and becoming a stripper at the yellow r***. the girl is really hott though and was a good friend before this nigga dropped dime on me.

wow.....:o

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we use to play "chase" when i was younger. entire neighborhood. we had probably 20 to 30 kids. you HAD to be ninja if you wanted to be good.

Guest chicken bone

Does anyone else get the impression that this guy is rather inept in the social skills/charming communications department, thus resorting to lame stalking techniques to get off?

You are a fucking weirdo son, get a life and a girlfriend.

You need to respect other peoples privacy you gross shit... I swear when you DO get caught I hope you get your grubby little face kicked in you spineless loser.

Chances are, if you werent so ugly or stupid you wouldnt have to stalk girls to see them naked.

Chump!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by chicken bone

Chances are, if you werent so ugly or stupid you wouldnt have to stalk girls to see them naked.

Chump!

hahahhaahhaa

Guest angry xbox

you gotta lotta balls yo talkin shit like that, you must have a pussy.

Any other male that has heard this story was like wow good job, and im not grubby nor am i ugly yo, i was simply bored in my rich white class neighborhood. so fuck off you turd.

hold on why am i even defending myslef??

fuck that shit forgetta bout it.

what loser

when i was a we lad i was almost always gettin jumped walking home from school an riding my bike far away in some suburb white people would fuck with me man it sucked but since i was some what quik on my feet an skinny enough to burrow into small holes i consider myself Master Retreating Fleeing Ninja Elite Force but i was also very sneaky an found my way to get into houses and i use to spy or set up traps an all this stuff

i cant do that stuff anymore now

im to big ill prolly get shot in the face if some guy seen me in his home

but i do got this story that scared the shyt outa me but i look back at it now an i think it was the coollest thing an i didnt have to pay for it

so here it goes

yea i was working at burger king one night an i rode my bike there every day but this day my friends girl friend was gonna pick me up in her van just to be nice but i got off work a lil early so i decided to ride around a bit

so i do an i come upon some car in the street thats doing donuts screeching its tires all crazy theres like 4 heads in the car im thinking wow they suck there doin donuts in a neon .. so anyway they musta read my mind cuzz the car started to come at me backwards pretty fast an it stoped right next to me an the driver rolled his window down an just looked at me an didnt say shyt ...i was thinking oh maybe one of them knows me an i look in the car and i realized i didnt know any of them an i said that to the driver " oh i dont know you '' then the driver is like '' no shyt '' an then he screeches forward an stops hard then he backs up real fast an im like SHIT an i do one of those run with the bike while the bike is still between your legs type things .. i got out of the way just barley im like shit what the fuck dudes crazy so im tryin to just ride away from this car at this point but this car keeps following me backwards so i tried to lose him by cutting through some bushes an past this bank an across the highway but yo ..this car is relentless to mow me down it just followed me through the bushes an str8 through the high way so now im thinking holy fuck there gonna fuck me up im peddaling my ass off an then i stop an do some dodging an weaving i go down a small hill through some more bushes past the pep boys parking lot an out onto the street again an i look pack my heart is pounding an i stop i start looking around an i dont see them im looking every where i dont see em but i did see 3 guys running full speed at me from about like 40 yards away they started to yel shit at me i only remember what i said tho " FUCK YOU PUSSYS!!!" an i start peddaling some more an turn down to a huge parking lot with a food market about a foot ball feild away from me an so now im thinking im dead now i gotta get to that food market b4 they get back in there car an find me in the middle of this big ass parkinglot so i rode over to the back of the market an then i start to panic cuz i dont know where to hide everythings closed an i can hear there car racing down getting close so im bugging out i throw my bike down an im running under all these truck trailors when screeeeeeeeeech!!!! they pop up right in front of me at this point im like shitting my pants an i just ran back past all the trailors an without thinking i do some jackie chan shit an climbed the food market to the roof an im runnin still across the roof an slid under a big vent thingy an i just layed there staring at the spot that i climbed up from hoping that they wouldnt follow me i musta layed there for over an hour i swear i could hear there car racin back an forth like they were looking for me but thats my adventure an i went back to burger king in time to get my ride home too

:)

Archived