EROS BLT CREW...EARLY 80's-2002

BOSTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eric Cartmen

Re: late 80s dont stretch it

Originally posted by galaxy

those are pretty good some sento and dero-s inspiration in there.but the idea that this guy was around in the early 80s when the other eros was doing windows downs with erni is not fair.this guy is more of the sub and cycle era.later 80s.

If you really want to get into it i believe that there was also a EROS down with DESTINY CREW (Destroy Every Subway Train In New York), that did a few cars in the 70s. Regardless EROS from CT, and EROS New Wave get loose, and both styles are different so they would never get confused with each other.

Guest Sket One

Gotta be 90-91

somwhere in between 1990-1991 gotta be med stars are phat.

but I to wonder where the eros is are those cro mag throwys behind that junked up car?

Miss them both RIP Cro and Eroc

pretty observant, I missed that cro mag, also dope.... cromag and eroc where defeinity an important part of graffti, r.i.p and respect to both of them...

I really love seeing old highway flix.. especially with all writers that have been an inspiration many... I hope there is some more...

Re: That Sucks you have a god but no courage

Originally posted by Sket One

It sucks that people half to hide behind fake ass names on a board to express thier opion, which your intitled to, but to register today just to comment on my graff -shows i affected you more then you think!!!

Thanks

http://www.uniteegraphics.com/da.jpg'>

SO TRUE SO TRUE!!!

eros used to have shit killed with tags.yo whats up with DOWNONE?that dude was kinging shit for awhile?damn what happened to the elm city.anyone remember that RAW piece right on the street on chapel st?and that BONK in the projects on grand ave?

Guest cool christ

re: sket, god but no courage

i didn't register to comment on your graffiti. i registered because this is the first time i looked at this site and thought i might eventually want to say something or try and post some pictures. it just so happened that i felt like stating my opinion about your pieces on here, which as you said, i am entitled to. don't take it so much to heart, you like your stuff and that's what counts.

Archived