Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

BWA bitches with attitude

dont you hate it when i fine girl got a really bitchy attitude towards everything.

i cant stand bitches when they always got something mean or stupid to say..and they worst part is they always hang around a girl that u wanna hook up with..but the bitchy friend always talks her out of it...fucking shit..i hope secret, and all the other girls on this board aint liek that

-my personal thoughts

peace

SECRETS A FEM? well holy crap whadda you know?

oooohhh man thats the worst, theyre always the ones who start talking shit when your trying to get your mack on with her friend, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO STRAIGHT TELL THE BITCH OFF OR PIMPSLAP HER UGLY FACE! but you cant because youll look like an asshole....then you get none! what about the fat chicks with a big stick up their ass? i think thats worse because theyre mad because they cant get dick and theyre jealous that your up on their friend and shes all fat...

...which reminds me, fat chicks need lovin too.

[This message has been edited by ORACLEone (edited 04-09-2001).]

Originally posted by sugoione

i like bitches with additudes.. it's hella nice.. 'specially black girls.

it has to be a classy black girl with an attitude..

and cultural..

most girls with the attitude problem are the ones that think that they are high and mighty. those the the girls that dudes put on a pedestal.

the other girls with the bitchy attitude are the ones that got fucked over and over again by dudes. that is their means of defense....to not act naive.

me being a very attractive young man, i don't get this problem. no seriously i' ain't ugs, but every one gets this, and there's only one remedy, well maybe two. if you can spare it( very unusual ) dump a beer on her head, if not, push her into deep water. or do the old hairspray and a lighter trick, works everytime.........

-the shocker loves pussy and hates what is attached to them......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this