*~*~*KEWL TAGGING SHOEZzZ LOL!*~*~*~

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

hahahah intangable flame. that got a good laugh out of me.

i am selling my laugh. who wants it?

http://www.necrophagia.com/images/bnb.gif'>

prices start at $532,8fi,jds,32f,98j,w33.43

sale ended. sorry.

i dont know why, but for some reason this reminds me of the kinds of things that my friend/lord and saviour mike tends to say. hence this random aim conversation with some random fellas.

mike: HPI SUPER NITRO RALLY FOR ONLY $100

dork: wut

mike: yeah you know

mike: dont lie

mike: mr lie

dork: wut

dork: who r u

mike: peeps

mike: unknown

mike: dat is

dork: ok how about u make sense now

mike: sense....a beep bop bo bop deet deet deet..... cannot find meaning

mike: processing fee is $69.78

mike: new friend

mike: yes

dork: wut r u talking about

dork: who r u?

mike: MIKE!!!

mike: the all new

mike: talking puter

mike: wif street slang programming

dork: i see

mike: yaw dude

mike: wuff's happinin'

mike: ahaha this is more fun than shit FUN

dork: ok terriffic

mike: click on GET BUDDY INFO

mike: to find out more

dork: u dun have a profile i checked already

mike: yeah i do

dork: well it says u dont

mike: they man keeps me down

mike: ive been telling everyone for a while now

dork: who r u

dork: just tell me

mike: MIKE

dork: mike who

mike: last name

mike: mike lastname

mike: yaa bastard

mike: sticky fingazz

mike signed off at 3:07:25 AM.

if anyone wants mikes screen name to have him bestow divine knowledge on you. let me know. i can arrange it.

haha overall...i say forget it. i'm not into the "skateboarding scene" like i used to be. good thing too. it all looks like a god dam mess to me now.

i'd rather create music and artwork all day and destroy from the inside out.

then mabey you should design an insole that doesnt fade!

and put em in some shoes that make piggy sounds when you step down on the heel.

does anyone really skate anymore? maybe i passed through the "skating age" but it seams to me that no one i know skates anymore. i recently took up the sport again after dropping it for several years. no, no, i didnt take it up so i could spent a good third of my life trying to make a board flip around a whole bunch, i do it to shred the street. i hated sitting in the bus in traffic when i knew i could be burning by all these stupid car owning fucks so i picked up my board. nothing feels better than speeding by a couple 100 cars stuck in gridlock traffic with your discman bumping.

as for the shoes its hard for me to get all huffy and puffy. there silly shoes with a silly theme that just happens to be something i enjoy doing. something like graffiti will never be bought and sold simply because of the fact that it is illegal. graffiti writers will always runs the streets and the yards. large buisnesses will always run wallstreet. its like apples and oranges and always will be.

i too enjoy the feeling of speeding down the street while your headphones are providing a nice soundtrack to the whole thing.

Exactly, and I always em thinking this would make a cool music video...maybe because I always see weird, things people, locations, happenings, and going ons....

A few pertinent comments...

1. Yes, there are quite a few core skaters left. Teams like Black Label and Innes are all about it. And there's a ton of low-key kids that skate because it's more than an X-Games THPS4 money maker. My friend's shop in Rochester is down for life. www.krudco.com It might make you feel better about things...

2. There is an odd connection between skating and graff. Go watch Dogtown & Z-Boys. Then there's the whole punk rock aspect too. I think writers like Giant can vouch for that.

3. DC put out not only a limited edition Shepard Fairey shoe, but also an equally limited Kaws model. Not the best things going but still all right I suppose: For all us art fucks out there. DC is pretty thugged out anymore, them and Osiris are just a little too "bling bling" for me.

4. Vans is a double-edged sword. You've got the mainstream crap they put out that falls apart after 4 days and then they have the good stuff that takes a beating like no other shoe out there. Take the new Jeff Rowley shoe... grippy, sensitive, durable. It's those or Emerica's Kirchart's. Always.

5. I'm 26. 15 years of that has been spent of a skateboard. I'd like to think I know what's up... but feel free to disagree.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Exactly, and I always em thinking this would make a cool music video...maybe because I always see weird, things people, locations, happenings, and going ons....

i definitly thought of the same thing. its kinda like your own temporary music video. ha its radsmoke

and leopold...your statements are educated enough for me to agree.

Archived