Im Always eating. And when im not eating im thinking of what to eat next.

BRUCE WILLIS

Guest imported_El Mamerro

5'9", 130 lbs.

Wake up at 9, have a pop-tart and a cup of coffee.

Get hungry again at like 4 pm, eat a gigantic helping of pasta and some form of chicken. Onions and bell peppers included somehow. All accompanied by a quarter-galon of whole milk.

Beer.

Get hungry again at 11 pm, decide I'm too lazy to cook myself anything, so I make myself another quarter-galon glass of chocolate milk, using like half of the Nestle Quik powder. Have some cookies. Pass out.

And then I have freak days where I am gobbling stuff up on the reg and gain like 8 pounds in one day. But if it wasn't for my galon of milk every two days, I'd vanish into thin air. Beer,

El Mamerro/appetite-lacker oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

6'3 - 180 lbs

I eat pure junk food,

breakfast: pop tarts or a bowl of lucky charms

lunch: peanuts, chicken nuggets, and ice cream

snak: gushers and doritos

dinner: more gushers, ice cream, peanuts and maybe some kind of meat, and lots of beer.

bedtime snak: more beer, some weed, then followed by more peanuts, ice cream and gushers

Originally posted by Red Sweater Diaries

hell yeah! im 6'1" and i only weigh 160 also!

im 6'0 and have lost 15 pounds due to certain events but now i weigh 143 an movin on up again

my goal is to be like 155 by the end of the summer

you eat like me

it takes around 15-25 minutes after a full meal for me to become extremely hungry again

as we speak i just finished up a cheeseburger with sauteed mushrooms/boawl of salad to get me ready for fried chicken dinner tonight, and i will most likely eat 1-2 times more before i leave the house at around 7:30

Originally posted by fatguydist

wake up go to school eat soup when i get home.. maybe a chicken breast. hang out eat again at like 11pm.. probably soup or something again.. 4 pieces of toast right before i go to bed... 6' 200 pounds.. what the hell is my problem

you have a slow matabolism

if your looking to lose weight, dont look to lose weight, look on how to speed up your matabolsim(sp)

im 6'0 143 and i probably eat 3-4 times more than you on any given day

my matabolism is so fucking quick it sucks.

but yea, if your lookin to lose weight, check into foods that speed up your motabolism while eatin healthy and excersizing lightly

*edit*

now that i reread im not sure who has the fast and who has the slow one, but whatever you get my point

• 3 years later...

Archived