things that are cooler than what i do...

superstarism

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Blade - King of Graf QUOTE]

funny story about this quote here. back in 1998 i had the honor of hanging out with a bunch of old legends. They were all mad cool. very down to earth - i guess because they dont have shit to proove. the topic of who did the most somehow came up and blade and iz got to arguing about it. blades arguement was that he did 5000 pieces. thats pretty grand. i mean 5000 pieces is a hell of a lot. iz's comeback ended the arguement though. iz said "but yeah you were only up on a couple of lines. i was king of all three divisions. i had more than 5000 throw ups alone. not counting the hundreds of wholecars, window downs and pannels that i did on the IRTs BMTs and INDs." with that said, he never said he was a king. but as you look through all of them fliks on that nycsubway.org site (and believe me i have looked through a good percentage of them) IZ tags throw ups and pieces appear more than anyone. blade rocked shit harder than i could even dream of no doubt, but when it comes to the all time king of graff - the title has to go to Iz The Wiz. as far as trains go, he has done it all and has done the most on all trains subways, cleans freights euro trains - there is no stone uncovered with this guy. "he ruled the MTA with an iron fist" as fuzz would say.

• 3 weeks later...
Blade - King of Graf QUOTE]

funny story about this quote here. back in 1998 i had the honor of hanging out with a bunch of old legends. They were all mad cool. very down to earth - i guess because they dont have shit to proove. the topic of who did the most somehow came up and blade and iz got to arguing about it. blades arguement was that he did 5000 pieces. thats pretty grand. i mean 5000 pieces is a hell of a lot. iz's comeback ended the arguement though. iz said "but yeah you were only up on a couple of lines. i was king of all three divisions. i had more than 5000 throw ups alone. not counting the hundreds of wholecars, window downs and pannels that i did on the IRTs BMTs and INDs." with that said, he never said he was a king. but as you look through all of them fliks on that nycsubway.org site (and believe me i have looked through a good percentage of them) IZ tags throw ups and pieces appear more than anyone. blade rocked shit harder than i could even dream of no doubt, but when it comes to the all time king of graff - the title has to go to Iz The Wiz. as far as trains go, he has done it all and has done the most on all trains subways, cleans freights euro trains - there is no stone uncovered with this guy. "he ruled the MTA with an iron fist" as fuzz would say.

an "iron can" buddy.let's get it right...what up camel toe???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived