things that are cooler than what i do...

superstarism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that kid team was fresh

you're right Team (Go Club) was fresh, and still is now... good shit if you remember the Team and Wolf parking lots in Manhattan back in the 80s/90s. i've bulshitted with Team at his band's shows. really cool guy, old school as hell.

but there's no Team on this page, you're referring to Tean TMT, who was dope as well. TMT was sick, real talented. and Pavo was down with them also.

you're right Team (Go Club) was fresh, and still is now... good shit if you remember the Team and Wolf parking lots in Manhattan back in the 80s/90s. i've bulshitted with Team at his band's shows. really cool guy, old school as hell.

but there's no Team on this page, you're referring to Tean TMT, who was dope as well. TMT was sick, real talented. and Pavo was down with them also.

actually, my reference is correct. take a closer look at the 2 fliks posted before the set with the tean 5 car.. And yes, I do remember those parking lots in the early 90s with Wolf AOK. with all due respect, i know the difference between Tean5 and OG Team from way back in the day. here is one of his joints at 180th from my stash.

team.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I heard DUSTER did some painting recently in CALI.Don't know if it's true,but the person who

told said it had UA next to the piece.Anyone know anything about that?

337899869_596cee5ffe_b.jpg

brought to you by your friendly neighborhood bemster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Allright.

When I was 14 and before I was really super into graffiti I was walkin along a freight line in this little valley shit. I hear a train coming and start flipping out and I dont have any room so I had to fuckin scramble up the side of this valley.

Anyway, the train rolls by and its the dopest! I cant remember any of the pieces except for one that blew me away and has remained in my head for four years. All I could remember was that it said "We Aint Bullshittin" on the top and then it had a badass graffiti writer carak facing to the left. It was two names...and mentioned philly, thats about it.

And then a couple months ago I watched infamy and thats when I heard about Philly's WAB crew and that just blew me away and I havent been able to get it out of my head. If ANYONE could find and post a flick of this train it would be much love. Shits been in my head for four years....

Archived