Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superstarism

things that are cooler than what i do...

Excuse me i have to butt in....this here thread is for Stuff that is Cooler than what You yourself do(i.e Old NY ) so to Plezo and Kost please refrain from posting your own pieces...

p.s anyone got any Strider pieces?

Originally posted by FourOneTwo@Aug 24 2002, 08:52 PM

Check out : seenworld.com for whole top to bottoms by basically everyone that was up during th lat 70s early 80s....peace

that site is not even a fraction of basically everyone that was up in the late 70s...but your heart was in the right place.

Originally posted by superstarism@Aug 23 2002, 11:41 PM

aok.jpgaok crew... this train is the business.

ismyk2c.gifok so i decided to edit and reconstruct this. old new york trains are th eshit. more style then i will ever have. more love inthem too. please post anything. new cleans, old flics. stolen shit i dont care.

my fav. is the plain old dry turd

Originally posted by C4 BOOM+Feb 28 2006, 05:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C4 BOOM - Feb 28 2006, 05:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-superstarism@Aug 23 2002, 11:41 PM

aok.jpgaok crew... this train is the business.

ismyk2c.gifok so i decided to edit and reconstruct this. old new york trains are th eshit. more style then i will ever have. more love inthem too. please post anything. new cleans, old flics. stolen shit i dont care.

my fav. is the plain old dry turd

[/b]

yeah thats from the eat shit car. one of my faves too.

reas was definetly one of the dopest of all time - he brought the fun back to graffiti at a time when most people were all about being on some thugh shit. i have that car. i will post it when i get a round to it.

Originally posted by SPORTO@Jan 12 2005, 04:53 PM

Gun Hill Road and White Plains Road 2 1973

BOTTOM - SHEK 1

TOP ROW - LIL SOUL? & RIFF

dam i used to spend alot time on that block in the late 90's,there was a couple CRACK TS(fat joe) tags on the metal pillars,and a nice SENTO TFP burner way up on the tracks....

Originally posted by snif@Oct 23 2004, 01:36 AM

whats all the fuss about new york? i reckon half of its shit... fuck america and its reminiscin. i'd rather see a 'eurotrash' 2min back jump. and who'd have thought that this would all die out to make way for FREIGHTS! hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

ALL EUROGRAFF SUCKS............................................................................................................................................_-->SWET/BATES<--_R o.k.........