things that are cooler than what i do...

superstarism

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Art Train Project came about through combined efforts by parties in Detroit and New York. In New York, art dealers Dolores Neumann and Joe LaPlaca and photographer Henry Chalfant worked together to recruit the impressive roster of top-notched aerosol talent for the project.

Dondi and the other eleven artists were flown to an Amtrak yard in Port Huron, Michigan, to execute the work. There he rendered this colossal piece reminiscent of his legendary Children of the Grave, Part 2.

excerpt from the Dondi White book.

anyone got pics of the other cars?

The Art Train Project came about through combined efforts by parties in Detroit and New York. In New York, art dealers Dolores Neumann and Joe LaPlaca and photographer Henry Chalfant worked together to recruit the impressive roster of top-notched aerosol talent for the project.

Dondi and the other eleven artists were flown to an Amtrak yard in Port Huron, Michigan, to execute the work. There he rendered this colossal piece reminiscent of his legendary Children of the Grave, Part 2.

the other cars are that book spray can art.

tribute - a gift, testimonial, compliment, or the like, given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem.

and again i always thought a tribute was for someone, by someone else.

in this case dondi did it. on the next car was a tribute to Shy147th by Min.

i would consider this a rendition - not a tribute. really it dosent matter which term you use, im just being anal. bottom line this shit is D:eek:PE!!!

the other cars are that book spray can art.

tribute - a gift, testimonial, compliment, or the like, given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem.

and again i always thought a tribute was for someone, by someone else.

in this case dondi did it. on the next car was a tribute to Shy147th by Min.

i would consider this a rendition - not a tribute. really it dosent matter which term you use, im just being anal. bottom line this shit is D:eek:PE!!!

theres that one Shy 147th car in Spraycan Art, which has half a car of Futura2000, and says it was done by Futura200,Kel 139, and Mare....so if we include Dondi thats 4 guys on two cars...i'd like to see the other cars if 11 people rocked up.

well i thought that sounded pretty spot on, maybe missing the exact word "legal" but it doesn't take a genius to register the implication of it being so.

Re: Knock out blows

I just ran around the block screaming "HOLY FUCKIN CHRIST SENTO MURDERED"EM" everyone now please die slow!!!thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

can i see that sento panel,,,,, i missed it by about a month and now the bandwidth is gone----

sento is megafresh

lil help please???? can yall post it again?? pls :ballcap:

Archived