things that are cooler than what i do...

superstarism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by superstarism@Aug 23 2002, 11:41 PM

aok.jpgaok crew... this train is the business.

ismyk2c.gifok so i decided to edit and reconstruct this. old new york trains are th eshit. more style then i will ever have. more love inthem too. please post anything. new cleans, old flics. stolen shit i dont care.

my fav. is the plain old dry turd

Originally posted by C4 BOOM+Feb 28 2006, 05:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C4 BOOM - Feb 28 2006, 05:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-superstarism@Aug 23 2002, 11:41 PM

aok.jpgaok crew... this train is the business.

ismyk2c.gifok so i decided to edit and reconstruct this. old new york trains are th eshit. more style then i will ever have. more love inthem too. please post anything. new cleans, old flics. stolen shit i dont care.

my fav. is the plain old dry turd

[/b]

yeah thats from the eat shit car. one of my faves too.

reas was definetly one of the dopest of all time - he brought the fun back to graffiti at a time when most people were all about being on some thugh shit. i have that car. i will post it when i get a round to it.

Originally posted by SPORTO@Jan 12 2005, 04:53 PM

Gun Hill Road and White Plains Road 2 1973

BOTTOM - SHEK 1

TOP ROW - LIL SOUL? & RIFF

dam i used to spend alot time on that block in the late 90's,there was a couple CRACK TS(fat joe) tags on the metal pillars,and a nice SENTO TFP burner way up on the tracks....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by snif@Oct 23 2004, 01:36 AM

whats all the fuss about new york? i reckon half of its shit... fuck america and its reminiscin. i'd rather see a 'eurotrash' 2min back jump. and who'd have thought that this would all die out to make way for FREIGHTS! hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

ALL EUROGRAFF SUCKS............................................................................................................................................_-->SWET/BATES<--_R o.k.........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived