*~

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by socrates

DUCES

it's a crappy makros impression

Ninja please...shake your head

HAHAHA good one marrkooos

Anyways the dude who takes all those was the one who invented the stobe light. He would line the gun up, and use a sound trigger, to trigger the flash on the bulb so it would flash it at the right moment. That man is a BILLIONARE. He gets royalties from every flash camera that is sold, he helped with the design of certain sonar systems and such too. When you see all that extremely high speed film where you see the water droplets and stuff, he helped invent that stuff. A very interesting guy.. But his name escapes me haha.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

HAHAHA good one marrkooos

Anyways the dude who takes all those was the one who invented the stobe light. He would line the gun up, and use a sound trigger, to trigger the flash on the bulb so it would flash it at the right moment. That man is a BILLIONARE. He gets royalties from every flash camera that is sold, he helped with the design of certain sonar systems and such too. When you see all that extremely high speed film where you see the water droplets and stuff, he helped invent that stuff. A very interesting guy.. But his name escapes me haha.

http://net.unl.edu/artsFeat/images/edgerton1.jpg'>

Harold Edgerton....and he died in 1990 so he WAS a billionare....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Awesome!

Some good info and words dropped...

what a great fucking way to become a millionare i'd say...!

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'd also say that Makros is welcomed to 'polute' my threads....others quoting the polution arent!...

Preety idiotic, dont you think?

Archived